Why is she working in the dark?

ehBeth

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 04:35 pm
@Linkat,
I dislike bright lighting. Hate fluorescent lighting. At my last job, my supervisor and I sat beside each other - both hated the bright lighting - she arranged to have a whole bank of fluorescent tubes removed.

One of the first things I do as soon as I get home is turn off about 2/3's of the lights Set has on. I'm a bit of a Vampira that way. Mebbe it's all those years of reading under the covers as a kid? Dunno. Just know I hate bright lights.

I don't like bright natural lighting anymore than I like bright artificial lighting. I wear sunglasses outside almost year-round.
ossobuco

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 04:43 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, it's mostly too bright outside for me here walking out the door into sunny ville - but I'm waiting to get new prescription dark glasses until my next eye go-round.
ehBeth

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 04:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Yup - I'm due for new prescription sunglasses - hoping to get some in the next two weeks. The world's just too bright for me.

I don't think there's been an outdoor photo of me without sunglasses on in years.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Wed 25 Mar, 2009 10:29 pm
If it's flourescent lighting she might have an allergy. One of my friends is allergic to flourescent lights. If she stays under them for more than 10 minutes she starts to break out in a rash and gets light headed.
0 Replies