why do people migrating from one place to other in search of jobs?

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 03:59 am
nowadays,human life became mechanical and jobs are not at all related to their qualifications.To earn more money,people are showing interest to migrate to a place where man's power matters a lot irrelevant to their education.In this present day competitive world,the person capable to work smartly paid more money i.e., work more and earn more is the present day slogan followed to earn to more and more money
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,690 • Replies: 2
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 09:02 am
@vazrakar,
People migrate if there are not sufficient jobs in their area and they know of another area where there are more, better, and better paying jobs. Such has been the case for millenia, I imagine.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 09:51 am
@vazrakar,
people migrate for many different reasons - jobs , freedom , wanting to see and explore new places , overcrowding , fed up with present situations ... books have been written about it for centuries already - it's a rich mine to explore .
people in past centuries migrated as much - perhaps even more - than people do now . whole tribes and villages would move - sometimes over generations before reaching their destination .

we came from germany to canada over 50 years ago : we simply wanted "to experience something new " .
we both had good jobs in germany , we had friends , family , a good lifestyle ... yet we gave it all up for "a new experience" - and have never regretted it .

we had no jobs lined up and had to start from scratch . that was probably the most satisfying part of it : making a fresh start and prove to ourselves that we could adapt and prosper in a different environment .

in our travels to other parts of the world , we have found an astonishing number of people from all over the world that came to a new and foreign place and found a new home . sometimes it was the parents or grand-parents that made the move as much ass 200 years ago . the stories behind it are often quite fascinating .
hbg

0 Replies