Are You Ready For Fantasy Baseball - 2009?

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 01:16 pm
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:
Tico won his match-up in Football this week but he still looks weak. Congrats, though, on the Baseball thing. He is in 12th place out of 14 players.

That's right ... I'm weak. Pay no attention to me. As a matter of fact, you can probably leave a few roster spots open as you play be during the bye weeks. And never mind that I've moved up into the 8th spot ... I'm just a harmless little fuzzball ...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 01:18 pm
@fbaezer,
fbaezer wrote:
Tico, you defeated 2 very strong teams in a row. As a deserving champion, you shouldn't play weakling. Ticomaniacs are always strong, and often prove it. We all know you're one of the most competitive players in all A2K fantasy sports -if not the most-, which is why every matchup against the Ticomaniacs is guaranteed fun .
You confessed that you're trying to build a Dynasty. And you sure are working to do it. Soooooo...
The rest of us must prevent it!

No ... as I said ... harmless ... little ... fuzzball.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5572/fuzzball.jpg
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 08:30 am
@fbaezer,
fbaezer wrote:
Ticomaniacs are always strong, and often prove it. We all know you're one of the most competitive players in all A2K fantasy sports -if not the most-, which is why every matchup against the Ticomaniacs is guaranteed fun .

Thank you for the kind words, btw, FB. Wink
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 09:02 am
Congratulations Tico. And I agree with FB, you make a league fun, especially when you are at your most modest. (cough)
0 Replies