Am I Weird?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 12:53 pm
Yes, I find them abhorrent as well....but I have familial responsibilities, cubs to feed, so I bear (no pun intended) my shame.....
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 08:37 pm
NickFun wrote:
Weird? Nah. You're a typical jock Ass Hole with a touch of class thrown in. Have no fear. You are as normal as Apple Pie (with a few wormy apples).

Dude? not cool. I do play basketball, and very well. I am a member of our school's b-ball team. But I am not the typical "Moose" member of the team. And a typical jock A-Hole would probably respond full of anger. Though I disagree with what you say, I would fight to the death to give you the right to say it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 06:25 am
I am also dedicated to the proposition that all people are entitled to express their wrong-headed assertions in despite of the opportunity to have me tell them what constitutes the truth.

heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 06:30 am
You are a bad doggy indeed....
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 07:14 am
Setanta right you are any one cam post almost anything most of the time anyway and they do.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 05:34 pm
I asked a girl at school today if I was weird, and she said "No!, but you sure are cute!"
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 08:12 pm
Is it weird to watch "Braveheart" and have the urge to smash people's heads open with sledge hammers, and pick axes?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 08:37 pm
No. Judging from my response, it is perfectly normal.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 08:48 pm
HUH???? Confused
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2003 11:25 pm
If everyone was under a microscope anyone could be "weird". The word "normal" really should not exist at all.

I will be back with my list of weird.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 11:20 am
I like to download music, and even if I can get the whole cd from downloading I would rather have the real CD itself. Even though I can arrange the songs into the same as on the CD I would just rather spend money and have the CD. I love to be alone in my house for hours and maybe a couple of days but I could never live by myself. I really like to be by myself and read, listen to music, play air guitar and lipsinc in the mirror; but I also like to talk for ever and ever to my friends and family. I hated Austin Powers the first time I saw it. I complained and said how dumb it was and everything. I saw it a second time I couldn't stop laughing. I now own all three. I think horror movies are so boring except for these three Final Destination I&II and Urban Legends I&II and Scream I,II,&III. I hate being touched. I do not like Japanimation because of the banana hair, but I really like Final Fantasy everything. I can name more but being boring is not one of my weird points that I would like to list nor be.
0 Replies