Thomas

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 12:33 pm
@jespah,
Very well! Time to play dirty ....

I was wondering what I should recommend for your desert, sweety. Also, did I mention that the Belgians are famous for their delicious French fries? They should have called them "Belgian fries", really.
jespah

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 03:53 pm
@Thomas,
But mayo on fries? How, uh, interesting.

PS M__ and I walked for 2 hrs today. Take that! Smile
jespah

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 11:07 am
@jespah,
Down 3 lbs since last week, so BMI is now 34.3 despite the cacciatore.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 11:58 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
PS M__ and I walked for 2 hrs today. Take that!

... before making me binge yesterday -- which was evil.

I'm down 3 pounds, too: 229 lb this morning, for a BMI of 35.9
jespah

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 04:45 pm
@Thomas,
W00p! We are kicking rapidly disappearing bun.
Thomas

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 08:49 pm
@jespah,
I'm travelling for two weeks, starting today. So I'll weigh in early this week, and skip the next. I am now at 227 lb, for a BMI of 35.7.
jespah

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 04:18 am
@Thomas,
I think I missed this last week.

Today, 208.4, AKA a BMI of 33.6.
Thomas

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 05:17 pm
@jespah,
Wow! I'll weigh in after I return home tomorrow, but I expect I'll be losing ground against you. I splurged a lot during my trip.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 05:22 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I think I missed this last week.

Today, 208.4, AKA a BMI of 33.6.

10 pounds in a month and a half is pretty good!

Cycloptichorn
jespah

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 08:49 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Thank you, that's about what I do, usually somewhere between 8 and 11 lbs./month, I think it's getting closer to 8/month these days but then again I had no idea it was that much since I last checked in here. Smile
Thomas

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2009 09:47 am
@jespah,
Congratulations again. Now, why don't you reward yourself with a nice, big, creamy chocolate pie?
Thomas

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 08:27 am
@Thomas,
226 lb, for a BMI of 35.5. You did gain ground on me -- and I didn't even gain weight as I had feared I would. Good for you, Jespah!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 09:06 am
@jespah,
Quote:

Don't get me started on disappearing bun! Sitting is actually beginning to get uncomfortable for lack of cushion. In addition, my skin, contracting more slowly than my fat, is throwing wrinkles all over the place. In particular, I currently have several times more buttocks than any terrestrian life form is supposed to have. That's probably too much information -- but hey, what else are threads like this one for?
mac11

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:53 pm
Thomas, congratulations on losing on your travels!

I still have plenty of cushion to sit on, but my skin is getting weirder all the time. I didn't think it was possible to get more jiggly (jigglier?) than I used to be, but I'm here to tell you that it is.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 02:56 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

Quote:

Don't get me started on disappearing bun! Sitting is actually beginning to get uncomfortable for lack of cushion. In addition, my skin, contracting more slowly than my fat, is throwing wrinkles all over the place. In particular, I currently have several times more buttocks than any terrestrian life form is supposed to have. That's probably too much information -- but hey, what else are threads like this one for?

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/316/316_listen_to_mephisto.gif

Hmm

Cycloptichorn
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 03:35 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Ha yes -- although with me it's forward and not rearward these days. Plus -- eek -- suddenly I have parenthetical lines on my face! My jaw is lengthening, I'm beginning to slightly resemble Sarah Jessica Parker. Does this mean I need to start spending $6,000 on one pair of shoes?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 10:01 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Ha yes -- although with me it's forward and not rearward these days. Plus -- eek -- suddenly I have parenthetical lines on my face! My jaw is lengthening, I'm beginning to slightly resemble Sarah Jessica Parker. Does this mean I need to start spending $6,000 on one pair of shoes?

Yes? No, probably not.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 01:40 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
I'm beginning to slightly resemble Sarah Jessica Parker. Does this mean I need to start spending $6,000 on one pair of shoes?

No, but it does mean two other things:

1) You might be Jewish.
2) You need to start worrying about anorexia. Don't push yourself too hard to win our race. (He says, with the most innocent look on his face.)

Cycloptichorn -- that monkey doesn't look like a terrestrian life form to me. Must be an illustration from one of your Science Fiction books.

Mac 11 -- thanks! Have you tried some weightlifting against the jiggliness? It helped me a lot.

mac11

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 02:33 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas, I have been working with weight machines and free weights for a couple of years. I usually manage two sessions a week, but I'm trying for three. I'm sure it's helped, but it's not going to cure it. But it's okay, I can live with some level of jiggliness.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 03:48 pm
@Thomas,
Oh mi gawd!

So I'm anorexic. Who knew?

And Thomas! I know you always have my best interests at heart.

Cookie?

Homemade.
0 Replies