What is the best ways to advertise for a tree service?

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 04:28 am
I am looking for information on the bet ways of cheap advertisemnt for a tree service. Advertisement that people will see and will call for tree work they need to get done.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 4,670 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 04:31 am
@countrygram,
How about some creative guerrilla marketing?

Maybe something like this, but with leaves with your contact info?

http://www.cherryflava.com/cherryflava/images/balletad.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 07:05 am
@countrygram,
We have a lot of the guerilla marketing for tree services around us (and we live in a very rural area). Guys have tacked up signs to phone poles every 1/4 mile or so.

"CHEAP TREE SERVICE" BONDED AND INSURED. then a telephone
number.

You will use them once , and if theyre good, word of mouth will sell their future work, IF NOT, they go under.
0 Replies

boomerang

Sun 8 Feb, 2009 07:52 am
I get a lot of ads for tree service left on my front steps or rubber banded to my doorknob. Certain times of year I might get two or three a week.

I live in an older neighborhood that has a lot of trees. Because the neighborhood is older all of our wiring is from poles so people have to be serious about keeping their trees pruned. Any trees near the street have to be pruned at a height to allow fire trucks to pass without a problem.

If I were you I would target a neighborhood like mine.

Be sure you list the full extent of your services, including your lower end services. Offer free estimates.

Craigslist is another cheap (free) place to advertise your services. Be sure to use before and after photos. I rarely click on an ad that doesn't have photos.
0 Replies