do you think clark is really a dem or a repub plant?

gingy

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 02:35 pm
wesley clark was a repub for years then an independant. he bacame a dem just a few DAYS ago.

he has no platform ideas developed. why does he want to be president if he doesn't have any ideas?

i was excited about clark until i heard the debate. then i decided he didn't get his "platform" developed because he already has one....a republican one. this is the way they hope to steal the election?

as long as we are all aware that the repubs may realize bush won't win and they WANT to win--this could be their way of keeping the whitehouse.

what do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 804 • Replies: 7
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 02:37 pm
If it was McCain, maybe, but Clark is a Clinton plant if anything.

(edited to correct name)
0 Replies

gingy

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 02:40 pm
walker? i mean wesley clark. anyone would see thur the mccain thing. it would never work. but clark is just a general.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 03:40 pm
Jeez gingy. You better not be saying that kind of stuff to loudly. There are people floating around here that'll be thinking you're a Republican plant just here to denigrate Clark! Wink
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:26 pm
I don't know about Clark being a Repub. plant, but two facts will keep me from supporting him:

1. He has no platform yet has the arrogance to run.

2. His career has been spent in the Pentagon.
0 Replies

gingy

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:44 pm
fishin,
i know one thing:
the republicans want to win.

as diane says he has no platform yet. why does he want to run? if he doesn't have any ideas yet?

i am not a republican plant. check abuzz.

he WAS a republican for years.

the repubs cannot repeat the trick they used last year. so they could try something new.

i could be wrong. but forwarned is for armed. i am saying we need to be skeptical.

he has been a democrat for less than two weeks! that is odd!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 06:53 am
I hear what you are saying gingy. I just think it's a little funny in an odd sort of way.

The strongest attacks I've seen on A2K against Clark have come from the Dean supporters and the strongest attacks on Dean have come from the recent Clark supporters.

But both the Dean and Clark supporters claim any criticism of their candidates are coming from the Rebuplicans.

As an Independent (Libertarian leaning!) I just kinda chuckle at it all. The Clark supporters will be after ya! Wink
0 Replies

gingy

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 09:20 am
well i think the dems have a pretty good bunch to choose from. i was surprised. pleasantly.

the clark problem will hopefully be a non issue.

but it isn't really funny if someone is representing themselves as one thing then they do a turnabout.

i don't think it would be funny either if it was the other way around.

whoever runs should stick by what they say. that is whay makes people decide who to vote for.
0 Replies