Current economic adviser to President Barack Obama warns of U.S. dollar Crash

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 07:10 am
Paul Volcker, the former chief of the U.S. Federal Reserve and current economic adviser to President Barack Obama warns of U.S. dollar Crash

Tobias Bayer (Frankfurt)

He was famous for his tough anti-inflation rate at the top of the U.S. central bank in the'80s. Now the 81-year-old adviser to Obama. In unusually sharp words, he drew a gloomy picture of the U.S. economy.

Paul Volcker, the former chief of the U.S. Federal Reserve and current economic adviser to President Barack Obama, has one U.S. dollars Crash warned. "There is a risk that confidence in the dollar is falling," Volcker said on Wednesday at the Senate hearing of the Finance Minister-designate Timothy Geithner. For the U.S. economy, he is very skeptical. The end of the recession was not foreseeable that the world is placed in the middle of the "mother of all crises."

Continue to read:
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ftd.de%2Fboersen_maerkte%2Faktien%2Fanleihen_devisen%2F%3AMutter-aller-Krisen-Volcker-warnt-vor-Dollarcrash%2F463947.html&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=de%7Cen%7C
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 810 • Replies: 1
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 07:23 am
Funny...

well NOT funny..

But I have thought this was going to happen before.
When i would so much as say so, I was labeled a conspiracy theorist..
0 Replies