Vote: who is your favourite A2K member?

Zippo

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 03:29 pm
Who's posts/comments do you enjoy reading the most and appreciate their fair, balanced and informative feedback. Vote for three folks, in order of priority.

For me: (they dont have to be the people who you agree with)
1) old europe
2) georgeb
3) frank apisa

I haven't seen Robert Gentel on the old forum, but after reading some recent stuff he'd be 4th on my list.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,715 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 07:39 pm
Wow...I am honored. Some people are gonna give you a lot of grief for having me on the list, I can tell you that.

I came back to A2K after a couple of year absence and promised I would not get into all that bickering again.

But, damn, I am right back into a half dozen dumb arguments that I should have enough sense to just stay the hell away from.

But the truth is... the arguing and bickering are part of the fun.

Oh well...thanks for having me on your list.

I don't agree with a lot of GeorgeOB says...but I agree that he is one of the better posters here. And Craven (Robert Gentel) is always a smoothie.

Gonna read some more of your posts. I notice that you are like me in that you tend to poke and poke. Lookin's for reactions, huh???
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:10 pm
@Zippo,
Well, I have to agree if you meant georgeob1kanobe... and I will add Noddy to that list, even though...and Eva, eoe, Diane, Francis, CI, MA, JPB all fit into that category.

But I also like whacko, off-the-wall posters like Gus, NickFun, Gargamel who are all basically interchangeable, and ...Shewolfnm (because what the hell, she's got a lovely unorthodox view of life), Chai (because she's diverse and tart in speech), Montana and Izzie (because they're kind and soft-hearted but full of guts), and Setanta (when he's being his informative self Smile), and I also find Spendi quite interesting, as is Cyclo, CI (again) and ... well, there are just so many to choose from. So maybe I don't have a favourite after all.
NickFun

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:22 pm
@Mame,
Perhaps we are "whacko" and "off-the-wall" Mame but I do not like being interchanged with an elderly capybara farmer or someone whose name I can't pronounce. After all, I gotta be me!

But I like everyone. Dutchy replies to more of my posts so he'd likely be my favorite for that reason. And he's a nice guy, of course.
Mame

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:27 pm
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

Perhaps we are "whacko" and "off-the-wall" Mame but I do not like being interchanged with an elderly capybara farmer or someone whose name I can't pronounce. After all, I gotta be me!

Tough ****, ol' boy. You ARE a little whacko, don'tcha think?
NickFun

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:36 pm
@Mame,
Well yes, of course. But not in the capybara farmer, unpronounceable name kind of way. I dare to be my own kind of whacko!

And Mame, I think you like 'em a little wacko!
Mame

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:51 pm
@NickFun,
Of course I do! Would I be here otherwise?
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:03 pm
@Zippo,
women for their intellectual proclivities

Letty
BBB
Lash
ehBeth

the guys, my husband of course is first, last and always

Merry Andrew
Edgar Blythe