Gender Challenge: Am I a woman or a man?

chai2

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 04:57 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

Neither. I would probably look for where the cut was, because I wouldn't want to get my clothes ruined. I do not faint at cuts. But ice cream is my comfort food. I am not a Haagen Daas person.

ok, I'm thinking he must be a male if he/she didn't get that.

any woman on the face of the planet would have have at least chuckled and nodded knowingly.

Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:03 pm
@chai2,
That's exactly what I thought. FOW had to analyze the question - anyone with a yoni is going to get it on the first pass. It was a question worthy of Inspectior Columbo - who never would have thought of it because he's a guy.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:03 pm
I'm guessing male based strictly on the fact that a male is more likely to brag abourt his IQ than a female.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:09 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Gotta be honest with you, Fount...

...haven't mentioned this to you before, but...

...I have had a suspicion for a long while that there are several different people posting under your screen name.

Your posts are so different from day to day...and from post to post...both in tenor and in composition, I find it hard to accept that there is just one person involved.

I also though you might not actually be English. Your sound is not right. And I noticed in this post that you said, "I live in England" rather than "I am English."

So...are we dealing with just one person here?

If "YES"...are we dealing with just one personality...or multiple personalities?

Are you English...or are you an ex-patriot of the US or Canada?
DrewDad

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:14 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
ok, I'm thinking he must be a male if he/she didn't get that.

And young.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:17 pm
@DrewDad,
Now do you see why my first guess was male, but not hetero.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:26 pm
@Green Witch,
I think the question may not have survived the transatlantic crossing: I had to google yoni too.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:26 pm
@DrewDad,
Sweet talker
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am a multi faceted person, who is trying to be interesting: part of the reason we are here is to be entertaining, not just right. I have lived almost all of my life in England.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:32 pm
@flyboy804,
Very annoying: I have never bragged about my IQ, I mentioned it to illustrate a point and once. Other people have made more of it than I have. i am not ashamed of being intelligent: if you feel insecure about yours and feel a need to critcise that is your problem.
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:34 pm
@Green Witch,
my guess is a woman. i think she got your question, chai, but chose to answer evasively.
a gay guy is also possible- given the nature of the thread (revolving around self, trying to be a mystery and a center of attention)
anything is possible, really... but i haven't seen straight guys playing these kinds of games.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:36 pm
Goodnight it is well past my bedtime. The score is Female 7 Male 5 Dont care 2 Dont know 1 1vote for young and 1 vote for not hetero. I'll be back tomorrow.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:40 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
You can add me to the "don't care" group; I'm reading along for entertainment value, but faking your identity on a message board so simple that it's not worth it to play along.
Ragman

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:43 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
yawn Neutral Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:43 pm
@dagmaraka,
I find your idea that only gay men and women like to be centre of attention really funny, no offence meant, perhaps you may like to re phrase that. I am enjoying the attention that is true, but I was more interested in how people react to me depending on whether I'm a woman or a man. I'd say there are as many male drama queens as women. I am trying to avoid answering questions on childbirth, the menstrual cycle and sexual organs.
Ragman

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:44 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
you know you really exhibit narcissist behavior and becoming pretty boring at that.
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:45 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
you asked. i answered. don't wish to rephrase anything.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:46 pm
@DrewDad,
The thing is: i am not trying to fake my identity: I'll move your vote from male to dont care. i am sad that you are throwing a tantrum tho; I thought this was an interesting experiment in stereotyping. At least I'm trying to do things and not mocking for the sake of it.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:48 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks for the advice. I'm sorry I'm boring you. Goodnight.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:51 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
OH I see the roots of this within other threads in which you participated (Electoral college thread). You seem to be blazing a trail as you move along.