Gender Challenge: Am I a woman or a man?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

According to the title of this thread, it's a question for him/her.
If he knows, he would have asked a different q.

I was making a little joke, C.I.

U had said: "If you don't know which gender you are,
we can't help you."
I was humorously implying that even if he knows
which gender he is we can 't help him anyway,
the idea being that all we r doing is having a social conversation
in cyberspace, with no practical effects.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 10:55 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

msolga wrote:

Surprised

36 pages
707 posts
7, 102 views

Wow, a whopper thread, this!

Would someone like to explain (briefly is fine) to another someone (ie. me) exactly what's been so fascinating here?

It'll save me reading 707 posts, for which I would be very grateful! Very Happy

Sex, lies and gender issues.

Is that brief enough? Wink

Reminiscent of veni vidi vici; it brought a tear to my eye.

`
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 11:00 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
oh! I'm one of those black and white guys who misses most jokes - even when tried on these threads that are essentially jokes anywhos. Sorry 'bout that! LOL
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 11:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I came, I saw, I conquered?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 11:09 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

I came, I saw, I conquered?

Elegant in its simplicity, accuracy and thoroughness
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 11:11 pm

Somewhere, Caesar is jealous of u
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 05:59 am
@spendius,
You wrote " theres nothing about this to laugh about"

You read the emotions correctly, most of the others, posted animal noises. What I find strange about you is that to read emotions you first have to:
A) listen to others.
B) care about them.

This might be worth driving 30 miles for.
A sexist loser I can find in my street.

When you are having a bad day with the people just shouting you down. Console yourself with this. They are crap shags with erectile dysfunction. (Statistically accurate)

About the chef and the chocolate cake.

The chef was making the cake to say sorry for accidently sleeping with her sister. Until he found out she was planning to run off with the greatest chocolate make in the world,his brother. Thats when he laced the cake with poison.
On seeing her he realised why he loved her, and stopped her from eating the cake, For the cynics who dont believe in love he remembered He'd not destroyed the evidence.

Moral: there's a bigger picture.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 06:14 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I'm going to tell the story of losing my virginity in the third person. The first person to be sure of my gender will be Montana.

Two Maths students end up in bed after a party in a dodgy squat in peckham. They had been drinking and possibly smoking herbals.
She told him to stop, because she didnt believe in sex on first dates: even though she had thrown off her clothes enthusiastically, and was naked, and in his bed.
He thought a drunken naked girl didn't want to sleep wit him because he was the most repulsive person in the world, or in his drunkeness had done something to hurt or upset her.
She didn't leave: it is hard to say when someone actually moves in for sure. But she hung on.She was really "gagging for a right good seeing too" her words later, but didnt want to seem this a slut by asking.
he understood no meant no, but wondered how much time you had to leave before asking again.
It didnt matter. she could factorise cubits, he could differentiate these. together they could stare in wonder at the equations. They were an awesome team. They were both 18.
They planned to celebrate valentines day in style: which they did. even tho it was weeks away.
Anyone want to share anything?
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 06:33 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:
You wrote " theres nothing about this to laugh about"

well FoW, there is you, you are at best laughable, at worst, well i guess anyone who's read this far probably already knows

you, were the only laugh i got out of this
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 07:33 am
@djjd62,
I'm glad I amused someone:
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 07:41 am
@Fountofwisdom,
well really, that's the nature of the clown, to amuse, but in the end there is something sinister hiding beneath that facade

the internet is kind of the ultimate clown makeup, but who's hiding behind the grease paint emmet kelly or john wayne gacy

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 07:45 am
@djjd62,
There is something completely twisted in trying to kick someone when they are down: you are making an animal noise: basically you have no evidence for anything: my thoughts are for Montie who is worth them. and not you , who is such a coward that you are trying to hit someone on the ground. Are you trying to bore me to Death? thats the only way you'll hurt me
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 07:52 am
i made a fairly obvious statement about perception and reality, when a filter is applied

make of it what you will
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:36 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Please stop with the dramatics.
You dont know Montana from the man in the moon. To sit on your ass and profess "emotions" is childish .
this is the internet. You dont know anyone. And just because you have posted to someone does not make them some kind of star crossed lover "deserving of your thoughts" Rolling Eyes.

The internet sadly is full of dramatic people like you. Claiming to have a connection to someone and all you know of them is their moniker.
Have some dignity. Grow up. Stop being such an attention whore.
Who cares what people say about you? You dont know anyone here.. yet you keep trying to pretend to be some kind of goodie two shoes by whining about " being kicked while I am down" . Playing the "oh pity me" card gets you no where.
You are not DOWN.. you are on the god damn internet. Get over it.
Bleeding heart bullshit doesnt go far here. We have enough drama queens with out adding another to the mix.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:40 am
@shewolfnm,
careful wolfie, you might bore it to death Twisted Evil

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:43 am
@djjd62,
I have committed an internet no - no =

http://www.lawlblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/argue.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:55 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Nothing quite like theater of the absurd.

Throw yourself on the ground and beg others to hit you so you can scream they are hitting you while you are down. Drunk
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 09:01 am
This thread is an interesting insight to so many, individually and as a group.

I don't get the thread at all, but it is interesting.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:10 am
Fountofwisdom is both -- and neither. It makes no difference. We should judge each other on the content of our characters and not on the type of genitalia we possess.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:14 am
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

Fountofwisdom is both -- and neither. It makes no difference. We should judge each other on the content of our characters and not on the type of genitalia we possess.

I have to admit.
I have felt a strong attachment to you since the first time I read "nick fun" on my screen.
I think we were meant to be. I mean.. what else could it be? this attachment I feel that has no substance?
Im drawn to your name. There for you must be the one I love.

its unnatural, how I can feel this way about black and white type. There HAS to be something there.

please come to me..