PICS of those killed in Israel's Gaza Operation

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 02:51 am
PICS of those killed in Israel's Gaza Operation

This is so sad. What a PR nightmare for Israel.
Link it to page w/pictures of those killed in Israel's attack on Gaza.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article21684.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,000 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 05:10 am
This is beyond sad! This is an outrage and just one of many as we watch our governments become the biggest terrorists there are.

I hope with everything I have that Obama has the power to clean up the endless trail of blood that Bush has left behind. I bet Bushy is grinning from ear to ear and stands proud in backing the Israli government.

Our governments need one major overhaul where presidents can be tossed in prison with bubba just like every other murderer.

They squalk about keeping us safe from the terrorist and at the very same time are out there killing hundreds of innocent people every day. In this instance, 35% killed were children and 15% women. I ask myself every single day "why is it ok for our governments to kill innocent (most who are killed), but anyone else would be sentenced to death"?!

You would think in this day and age that people would be so much more civilized and of course we would expect our governments to be the most civilized, but all I see is a bunch of school yard bullies. I just can't believe the barbaric world we still live in and the greed is so thick it makes me want to throw up!

The entire world should be outraged.

0 Replies