Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 10:52 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

Not people. Americans. They just dont understand reality.

But, do not underestimate them Holmes. A fortune teller said they may be a valuable ally in the 20th century. It was in the morning papers.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 10:56 am
@masterk17,
masterk17 wrote:

Quote:
It is my firm opinion that so long as Israel (not saying Jews here, just the state!) remains in the Middle East…no sustainable peace will ever prevail.

Finally i get to find some commone sense that is thinking practical and not just trying to justify what is happening, as sometimes people get overwhelmed by the reasons they creat in order to justify any clue, I respect your transperancy Frank,

What is happening I believe, so no one is confused, is the left-wing world movement is trying to give credence to getting Israel off of the map before WWIII is started, because of the zealousness of a wing of the Islamic faith. It is just a desire to pander to zealousness, as a form of expediency.
0 Replies

worldemoc

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2010 10:38 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Israel only systemically defends itself against attack!
McTag

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 02:13 am
@worldemoc,

Please.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 06:44 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Please.

He told the truth. If the Arabs wouldn't insist on trying to murder Israelis, they wouldn't have to suffer the consequences of Israel defending themselves.

How come when you compare "monsters who support sending innocent honors students to prison" with "monsters who spew hate at Israel", it's always the same set of monsters in each group? Something in your DNA that just makes you plain evil?
McTag

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 11:03 am
@oralloy,

Yeah I'm evil, that's me.
rabel22

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 12:36 pm
@oralloy,
The Isralies dont use personal bombs because they have tanks, and planes and can kill large parts of the palistinans from a distance and than claim that the palistianian women and children who are killed werent targeted and are just colletral damage. I guess its ok for the isralies to kill all the pals in order to gain control of the land. After all its how the europeans took the U.S. from the american indians.
McTag

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 02:43 pm
@oralloy,

Quote:
He told the truth. If the Arabs wouldn't insist on trying to murder Israelis, they wouldn't have to suffer the consequences of Israel defending themselves.

What the Israelis are doing to their neighbours is not too different to what the Nazis did to Jews in 1940.
And the Nazis were more honest about what they were doing.

I am encouraged by the fact that, both within Israel and without, there is a growing groundswell of Jewish opinion which recognises that the actions of the state are immoral, illegal and ultimately counterproductive.
djjd62

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 02:48 pm
it's interesting, a little over a year and half later, i can still look at the map and say, "Israel does not systematically appropriate land", i can even say it while rubbing my stomach and patting my head

you need to come up with a harder tongue twister or whatever kind of test this is
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 03:00 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Bingo ! ! !

http://www.mideastweb.org/map_zionistpal.gif

This is from:

"Statement of the Zionist Organization Regarding Palestine
Presented to the Paris Peace Conference (with proposed map of Zionist borders)
February 3, 1919 "

Lest anyone allege that this is anti-Israeli propaganda, this map is taken from the web site of the Zionism Israel Center, which describes itself, in part, on the "About" page as follows:

Quote:
Zionism & Israel Center is part of a network of Web sites supporting fair play for Israel by providing basic facts and informed opinion. Zionism & Israel Center is maintained by a group of volunteers, who subscribe to the following political principles:

* The Jewish people have the right to a national home in Israel

* Israel has the right to exist

* Jewish nationalism is as legitimate as the nationalist movement of any other people.

The point is, Zionists have had this plan for a hell of a lot longer than Israel has existed.

Since Oralloy doesn't like facts to get in the way of his political rhetoic, i thought i'd quote this post i made just after this thread was initiated to show that Zionists have had a plan to steal this land from their neighbors since at least 1919, and i suspect for a lot longer than that.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 07:18 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
Yeah I'm evil, that's me.

Yes. Indeed it is. The only real difference between you and Mengele is that Mengele had more opportunity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 07:21 pm
@rabel22,
rabel22 wrote:
The Isralies dont use personal bombs because they have tanks, and planes and can kill large parts of the palistinans from a distance and than claim that the palistianian women and children who are killed werent targeted and are just colletral damage.

Collateral damage is unfortunate, but if the Palestinians wouldn't insist on trying to murder Israelis, then they wouldn't have to suffer the results of Israel defending themselves.

rabel22 wrote:
I guess its ok for the isralies to kill all the pals in order to gain control of the land. After all its how the europeans took the U.S. from the american indians.

Israel is not doing that. They are merely trying to prevent the Palestinians from murdering people.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 07:21 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:
oralloy wrote:

What the Israelis are doing to their neighbours is not too different to what the Nazis did to Jews in 1940.
And the Nazis were more honest about what they were doing.

Your scumbag evilness turns my stomach.

It's still amazing to me that if you compare "the monsters who spew anti-Semitism" with "the monsters who support sending innocent honors students to prison" it's the very same set of monsters.

I really hope there is a Hell, and that God will let me watch.

McTag wrote:
I am encouraged by the fact that, both within Israel and without, there is a growing groundswell of Jewish opinion which recognises that the actions of the state are immoral, illegal and ultimately counterproductive.

Nope. There is no groundswell of people who share your evilness.
oralloy

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 07:23 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Bingo ! ! !

This is from:

February 3, 1919 "

Lest anyone allege that this is anti-Israeli propaganda, this map is taken from the web site of the Zionism Israel Center, which describes itself, in part, on the "About" page as follows:

Quote:
Zionism & Israel Center is part of a network of Web sites supporting fair play for Israel by providing basic facts and informed opinion. Zionism & Israel Center is maintained by a group of volunteers, who subscribe to the following political principles:

* Jewish nationalism is as legitimate as the nationalist movement of any other people.

The point is, Zionists have had this plan for a hell of a lot longer than Israel has existed.

Since Oralloy doesn't like facts to get in the way of his political rhetoic, i thought i'd quote this post i made just after this thread was initiated to show that Zionists have had a plan to steal this land from their neighbors since at least 1919, and i suspect for a lot longer than that.

First, let's see you point out one place where facts have ever contradicted my rhetoric, in this topic or in any other.

Second, since the West Bank is Israel's homeland, and the Palestinians are the illegal invaders, even if Israel did take all the land, it would not be "stealing". The only thieves here are the Palestinians.

And finally, while Israelis certainly have an understandable desire to retake all their land, the fact remains that Israel would be willing to return to 1967-based borders in return for peace. The only reason it isn't going to happen is because the Palestinians refuse to stop trying to murder Israelis.
rabel22

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 12:28 am
I dont know where you were taught history but your teacher was a loon who must have made up his version of history. You need to get a history book and read it, that is if you can read.
oralloy

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 01:42 am
@rabel22,
rabel22 wrote:
I dont know where you were taught history but your teacher was a loon who must have made up his version of history. You need to get a history book and read it, that is if you can read.

Nice histrionics.

You haven't actually managed to show a single place where I was wrong however.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 02:01 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Setanta wrote:

Bingo ! ! !

This is from:

February 3, 1919 "

Quote:

That's a little disingenuous, Set. All that 1919 map shows is the borders of Palestine as it actually existed under the British Mandate, following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire after the Great War (WW I). The Zionists were willing to negotiate different borders for the proposed state of Israel. Such borders were, in fact, established and what used to be called Trans-Jordan became the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. This was intended to be the homeland of the Palestinian Arabs while the rest became the new Israel. The Palestinians didn't like that, even though their portion of the land (the so-called West Bank) even included Jerusalem, the holy of holies for all Jews worldwide. In 1948 they immediately attacked the newly formed state of Israel. The rest is history which you very well know. In time the Israelis annexed the West Bank of the Jordan River to Israel, leaving Jordan once more 'trans'Jordan. In my opinion they had every right to do this. The Gaza strip is a different story.
McTag

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 02:05 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Your scumbag evilness turns my stomach.

Okay, I'll put you down as "undecided".
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 02:06 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Nope. There is no groundswell of people who share your evilness.

You should broaden your reading, my friend.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 03:19 am
@oralloy,
You were consistently wrong in the thread Steveas4100 started about the Allied bombing campaign of 1945possibly being a war crime. In this case, you're wildly inaccurate. The Palestinians were not interlopers who suddenly showed up in 1947, they and their ancestors have been on that land for 2000 years and more. The so-called West Bank is only "Israel's homeland" in the deluded minds of people who want to erase all the history of the region since and to a certain extent even prior to the conquest of the Jewish rebels by Titus 1940 years ago. That map clearly shows areas as proposed for a Jewish state which were never historically a part of any Jewish state, including the brief period when Judas Maccabeus successfully rebelled against the Persians. They never in the last 2500 yeas, historically controlled any part of the Sinai, they never historically controlled the Golan Heights, they never historically controlled the Negev and they certainly never historically controlled the southern porition of the Lebanon.

You're making **** up based on your extrerme and reactionary political views, something with which anybody who is familiar with your screeds knows to be your MO.