Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 04:26 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
You rely on childish personal attacks because you have nothing relevant to bring to the conversation.

That's what I mean, ten year olds are always accusing other kids of being childish. They tend to grow out of it once they go through adolescence. As Doctor Who once said, what's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish.

You do react like a ten year old, everything you say is true because you say it's so. You bring no evidence to the table, and when others demonstrably prove you wrong, with actual evidence, you just deny it. Usually with a short glib phrase like, 'no it's not,' or something similarly epigrammatic. It's not how grown ups conduct a proper conversation.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 04:31 pm
@izzythepush,
What Izzy said.
oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 04:32 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
oralloy must be a masochist. He's been told by everybody that he's wrong,

That's pretty goofy. A handful of liberals denying reality is hardly everyone.

And a handful of liberals spouting childish insults not only isn't everyone, it isn't even an attempt to make a case that I'm wrong.

cicerone imposter wrote:
but he keeps posting - ad nauseum.

When liberals deny reality, it is reasonable for those of us who value facts to respond with something truthful.

When liberals make childish false accusations against people who post the truth, it is reasonable for the falsely accused to set the record straight.

But I understand. You don't want to hear the truth and it frustrates you that I keep posting the truth, but you have no real argument against my posts, so this is the best way of attacking the truth that you can manage.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 04:37 pm
@oralloy,
We've made the case repeatedly. Youre wrong' Repeating your abd over will never make it right.
oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 04:44 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That's what I mean, ten year olds are always accusing other kids of being childish.

Which side relies on childish insults here?

izzythepush wrote:
You do react like a ten year old, everything you say is true because you say it's so.

The truth is true because it's the truth. My acknowledging the truth has no bearing on whether it is true.

izzythepush wrote:
You bring no evidence to the table,

I do when it is warranted. People who use name-calling as a way of supporting their untrue claims seldom warrant it.

izzythepush wrote:
and when others demonstrably prove you wrong, with actual evidence, you just deny it.

The only person on a2k who has ever done that has been Parados. And I readily acknowledged it every time that he did so.

izzythepush wrote:
Usually with a short glib phrase like, 'no it's not,' or something similarly epigrammatic. It's not how grown ups conduct a proper conversation.

It is when grown ups confront someone who makes an endless series of untrue claims without even attempting to support them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 04:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
We've made the case repeatedly.

Silly claims that facts are opinions don't make a case for anything.

MontereyJack wrote:
Youre wrong'

No I'm not.

MontereyJack wrote:
Repeating your abd over will never make it right.

My abd?

In any case, I don't have to be "made" right, as I am right already simply on the virtue of being completely correct.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 05:04 pm
@oralloy,
Yes you arr, and you have once again demonstrated that you cannot tell fact from opinion
oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 05:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Yes you arr,

No I'm not.

MontereyJack wrote:
you have once again demonstrated that you cannot tell fact from opinion

You have once again demonstrated that liberals hate facts because they always contradict their bankrupt ideology, and that liberals always try to deny facts by pretending that they are opinions.

Luckily facts remain true no matter how much liberals try to pretend otherwise.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 06:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
Thank you.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 06:35 pm
oralloy says:
Quote:

You have once again demonstrated that liberals hate facts because they always contradict their bankrupt ideology, and that liberals always try to deny facts by pretending that they are opinions

That is ENTIRELY unsubstaqntiated opinion, no facts at all in it, and if you can';t recognize that, then I am completely correct in stating that you are unable to tell opinion from fact. Every post you make, you just show further to the world how correct I am.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 06:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
It's like arguing with a really unsophisticated bit of software from Uzbekistan or somewhere like that.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 06:46 pm
@izzythepush,
It's kinda like Monty Python's "Argument Clinic", with oralloy playing John Cleese's part. Except oralloy really believes it.
oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 07:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
That is ENTIRELY unsubstaqntiated opinion, no facts at all in it,

That is incorrect. You really did demonstrate how adverse you are to facts. Therefore my statement that you did was factual.

MontereyJack wrote:
and if you can';t recognize that, then I am completely correct in stating that you are unable to tell opinion from fact.

Your pretending that facts are opinions is pretty silly.

Incidentally, that was an opinion.

That you are pretending that facts are opinions is a fact.

That your doing so is silly is my opinion.

MontereyJack wrote:
Every post you make, you just show further to the world how correct I am.

There is nothing correct about your incessant denials of reality. My posts do not change this.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 07:06 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's like arguing with a really unsophisticated bit of software from Uzbekistan or somewhere like that.

I imagine that incessantly arguing against reality can be frustrating.

I recommend just accepting reality. But to each their own.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 07:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It's kinda like Monty Python's "Argument Clinic", with oralloy playing John Cleese's part. Except oralloy really believes it.

I'm not familiar with the sketch in question, but given your recent posts I presume that it deals with your frustration with people who tell the truth instead of adhering to leftist mythology.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 07:17 pm
@izzythepush,
I have extrememrelynsophisticateded software. Sorry if spelling bad.
I might do better there.
ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 07:42 pm
@ossobucotemp,
As is obvious, my software is on the negative side of silly.
Sorry for erupting.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 12:06 am
oralloy says:
Quote:

I'm not familiar with the sketch in question, but given your recent posts I presume that it deals with your frustration with people who tell the truth instead of adhering to leftist mythology.

No. It deals with people who argue mindlesslyat tedious length and repeat the same canards over and over and over Which is why it reminds me of you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 02:30 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No. It deals with people who argue mindlesslyat tedious length and repeat the same

Liberals can never figure out why facts always stay the same and don't vary from post to post.

MontereyJack wrote:
canards

Your dislike of facts does not make them untrue.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:55 am
@MontereyJack,
That thought has struck me before today as well.
0 Replies