Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 02:11 am
BDS - A Fitting Reply To Israeli Violations
Israel, with all it military power and the unconditional support it receives from the US and all other western states - including its pro-Zionist news media - finds itself surrounded and besieged by a tiny Palestinian civil movement addressing all people of conscience in a worldwide nonviolent campaign against Israel until it complies with international law and Palestinian rights.

The grass-roots movement for Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) has been building a global wave of boycott actions against Israeli occupation and apartheid policies since 2005, which have now turned into a kind of tsunami gradually threatening Israel’s legitimacy as a state. The BDS global campaign has managed to achieve an amazing level of consciousness in support of Palestinian human rights among many trade unions, student organisations, artists, musicians, writers, investment funds, global corporations, many western intellectuals and writers (including Jews) as well as an ever-growing body of students all over the world.

In May, the Bill Gates Charitable Foundation, one of the richest organisations in the world, sold its shares in the security firm G4S because this British company was ‘participating in gross human rights violations against Palestinian political prisoners in the Occupied Territories’. G4S signed a contract with the Israeli Prison Authority to provide security systems to major prisons holding around 5,000 Palestinian prisoners, including many under-aged children and women. G4S is also providing the Israeli colonial occupation with equipment and services to be used at Israeli checkpoints in Occupied Palestinian Territories, besieging and isolating many Arab Palestinian communities and rendering entire West Bank a humongous prison.

In Brazil, trade unionists, students and solidarity activists have been holding blockades, seeking an end to the presence of Elbit Systems, an Israeli military company operating in the country. Their slogan is being repeated day and night: ‘Elbit, Out of Brazil.’ The latest to boycott Israel is the students’ organisation of the American DePaul University that declared ‘victory in a campaign to get the university to divest from corporations that profit off Palestinian human rights violations’. The most surprising phenomenon being seen in many universities across the US is the huge increase in the number of American reform Jews joining the BDS campaign against Israel across the nation. They are known to abhor the racist, immoral teachings of the western Talmud whose followers now rule in Israel and where one of its satanic quotes include that ‘all non-Jews are beasts in human form created for the sole reason of serving Jews’.

American reform Jews no longer have any moral connection with the present state of Israel and its Talmudists.

more...

http://www.nation.com.pk/international/03-Aug-2014/bds-a-fitting-reply-to-israeli-violations
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 09:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

No need to ask; they'll just lie, and continue their support of the murdering Zionists. They'll continue to fund the Zionists' drones that'll kill more innocent men, women and children.

Don't you just love it! We have absolutely no voice in what our country does, and people wonder why I'll not vote in future national elections.

Ah, CI, the agonizing helplessness experienced by many Americans! Still we, the American taxpayer, must pay nearly 5 BILLION dollars to a ME nation with only 6/7 million persons. It's US taxpayer money paying for the building of these settlements and the killing of the Palestinians.

There is much poverty here in America that Republicans led by Paul Ryan is trying to make even more wretched by his plan to privatize Medicare, Social Security, giving grants to states to care for the poor, aged, infirm. Democrats are not off the hook either because they too would throw their mother under the bus for Israel. This Congress, particularly Republicans are marching to a different drumbeat. (I read an article recently which said Hillary is planning to move the US capital in Tel Avi to Jerusalem; Washington, today, considers the status of Jerusalem as an issue to be decided between Israelis and Palestinians, who also claim Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state.)

In many ways I sympathize with your statement, CI: "I'll never vote again.".....Our one vote seems ineffective to move these political mountains. One should never feel their vote is a waste of time, and yet, if enough of us feel the same, we can make a difference....our kind elected African American Barack Obama TWICE! Who would have THUNK!?! I can understand too, your withering criticism of US domestic and foreign policy because I too am exceedingly harsh in my comments regarding our country. I recall in a statement posted by you many posts ago where you were scathing in your comments regarding Obama's performance. I said to you "why not impeach him if you feel so strongly!" You see, I was one of these highly sensitive posters when it comes to my country resented your words. Since that time, I've found myself experiencing the same type of strong feelings you exhibited; I do not want to impeach him, but my anger is such that it's hurled towards the president. Why does he allow Israel to continue the massacre of hundreds of Palestinians when these poor defenseless people have their back pushed up against the wall? Where is the humanity for our unfortunate brother? An even deeper question is why is President Barack Obama afraid to speak out against the Israeli government?!

I have mentioned to my husband more than one time that I would like to move to another country, either France or Canada. He answers maybe, when we retire, and this is a goal to aim for especially if the US continues its meanly base downward spiral with emphasis on widening the gap between rich and poor.....

The US, once again, is undergoing birthing pains with the election of its 2008 first Black president. A new demographic is emerging, and in a few decades, when the old regime has died out, a new more enlightened one will hopefully surface, determined not to repeat the mistakes of the past.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 09:48 am
@Moment-in-Time,
It's much more than 'birthing pains.' We have now seen the hateful 'half' of this country that would do everything in their power to destroy this country based on their hate for our first black president. No compromise, no legislation, no funding for children, no, no, no, no.......

This hate will not change with my one vote, nor will the politics of this country that continues to break down our Constitution with spying on its own citizens, torture of prisoners, and the SCOTUS monopolized by men who votes against women's health and well being.

It's going to take much more than the few voices who post on these public forums; it's going to take the young people to realize that the path of our country is the wrong path, and something needs to be done - by them. The current population of voters is not the answer - nor the people who runs our government.

That will take decades - if not longer.
buttflake

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 10:18 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
based on their hate for our first black president.

Bullshit. His policies cause the outrage and your whining proves it.
0 Replies

buttflake

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 10:20 am
@McTag,
Quote:
The Palestinians are considered an inferior race by Israelis,

The Palestinians are Muslims and every non-Muslim is inferior. Check the Islamic doctrine and you will find out they are the first KKK, Nazis, haters and supremacists.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 10:44 am
@cicerone imposter,
One thing that's encouraging is the global protests. From Cairo, Europe and the US and most are without a doubt PRO-PALESTINIAN.

Did you see this move with With Robert Redford, Faye Dunaway, Cliff Robertson, Max von Sydow in Three Days of the Condor"? It is a 1975 American political thriller film directed by Sydney Pollack and it is a gripping movie. There were people being targeted and killed by hidden terrorists and some did not know why. To cut to the chase, the killings were all about a secret code ( uncovered unintentionally) that was meant to protect US interest in Middle East oil. Clift Robertson said at the end when the oil began to run out and Americans find it difficult to get to drive their cars, their boats, their planes, they won't give a damn who gets killed in the process as long as they get their oil."

US interest in the Middle East is unmistakeably oil! And seemingly the US doesn't give a damn how they get and keep it. Israel stands as a bulwark against all oil countries who might seek to interfere (that supposedly is the Zionist value to the US). Israel is given its nuclear facility, 3 to 5 BILLION annually by US taxpayer. Israel has also bought the US congress LOCK STOCK AND BARREL. It's looks as if Israel is the power in this relationship and the US is the puppet.

Ironically, when some of these politicians retire and with no thought of public office again, they speak out forcefully against Israel, even referring to Israel as a heavy stone around the neck of America; also, our justice system in the Middle East will continue to be nonexistent as long as Israel calls the shots for the US in middle east policy.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 10:48 am
@Moment-in-Time,
How long do you think it will take our government to change its current course?

Do you truly believe the current population of voters and the political parties are going to make those changes? I don't.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 10:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
These are the strongest words used against Israel by the leader of a major political party in this country. Fingers crossed Ed Miliband could be the next prime minister, and he's Jewish.
Quote:
In a strongly worded statement on Saturday, Mr Miliband said Mr Cameron had previously been "right to say that Hamas is an appalling terrorist organisation".

"Its wholly unjustified rocket attacks on Israeli citizens, as well as building of tunnels for terrorist purposes, show the organisation's murderous intent and practice towards Israel and its citizens," he said.

"But the prime minister is wrong not to have opposed Israel's incursion into Gaza and his silence on the killing of hundreds of innocent Palestinian civilians caused by Israel's military action will be inexplicable to people across Britain and internationally."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28628577
Miller

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Now get back in the sewer.

When you pull your fat ass out of the drainpipe, MY LADY!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:15 am
@izzythepush,
Unfortunately, a few countries expressing their views about Israel is not going to change the current dynamics of the Zionist's killing spree of innocent peoples.

Their goal of ethnic cleansing will continue regardless of what a few country's leaders say. The Zionists wants Israel for Jews ONLY - all with our government's blessings.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:21 am
@cicerone imposter,
The EU is a major trading partner with Israel, and Britain is one of Israel's staunchest allies. There can be a difference, if Israel was just banned from Eurovision it would make a difference. Then there's Champions League and the UEFA Cup.
buttflake

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:21 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Their goal of ethnic cleansing

Why do you repeat that lie? Now prove that is Israels goal. Is it in writing like Hamas'? Show us evidence that is the objective of Israel. Not forgetting that Israel could have done it in every war they have won.

I am sick of your unfounded lies.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
You have more 'faith' than I that something will happen; I don't foresee any change.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I just want to see the killing of innocent children stopped.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't have a lot more faith, but I do note a change, whether or not it's a seed change remains to be seen.
buttflake

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:35 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't have a lot more faith, but I do note a change, whether or not it's a seed change remains to be seen.

As seen from the drainpipe? Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 11:59 am
I'm sorry, but John Voight is wrong.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/jon-voight-cruz-bardem-israel-oblivious-damage-caused-174728957.html

I wonder how Voight would react if he was put into a prison-like occupied community where they have no freedom to leave it, and are bombarded by missiles and bombs that kills his family and friends.

The likes of Voight can call me an antisemite all he wants. The killing of innocent children in Gaza is WRONG IN EVERY WAY.

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 12:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

How long do you think it will take our government to change its current course?

The Tea Party emerged as a political hate group against the election of Obama. Because this organization is so repulsive, their kind of malevolence will not be around too long as there's no tolerance among mainstream Americans for such. The Tea Party gets its strength from angry white people whose hatred for Barack Obama is overwhelming because he won the presidency. So deep-rooted is this contempt, they even tried to have the US default on its debt; their utter unconcern about the consequences of their actions make them a serious threat to the United States of America. After Obama is no longer in power, much of their energetic hate will dissipate....the black man in the WH is their target and the predominant reason for its existence.

Quote:
Do you truly believe the current population of voters and the political parties are going to make those changes? I don't.

Change takes time, CI, and doesn't happen over night. I do believe in a couple of decades America will surface from its drowning pool because today's college kids will create a new America or at least change many of the policies that are so cancerous to us right now.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 12:40 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You wrote which I agree with; it's going to take the younger generation to change the politics in this country.
Quote:
Change takes time, CI, and doesn't happen over night. I do believe in a couple of decades America will surface from its drowning pool because today's college kids will create a new America or at least change many of the policies that are so cancerous to us right now.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 12:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Jon Voight Slams Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem for Bashing Israel

Jon Voight wrote:
My name is Jon Voight and I am more than angry. I am heartsick that people like Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem could incite anti-Semitism all over the world and are oblivious to the damage they have caused.

Nowhere in the letter that Cruz and Bardem signed is there any anti-Semitism. In the letter they criticize Israel not Jews.

He goes on to hold them responsible for the anti-Semitism raging in the world:

Quote:
I am asking all my peers who signed that poison letter against Israel to examine their motives. Can you take back the fire of anti-Semitism that is raging all over the world now?

This is just another tired attempt to silence criticism of Israel by smearing its critics with the anti-Semite libel.

If I were them I'd sue the son-of-a-bitch.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 12:56 pm
@InfraBlue,
It is people like John Voight who is so damn ignorant, it's the disease that shows there is no hope of any improvement for the Palestinians.

Antisemite, indeed! How about IGNORANT.