Hamas' perverted use of children

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 09:04 pm
http://www.pipelinenews.org/index.cfm?page=hamasid=1.5.09.htm

http://www.pipelinenews.org/images/hamas2.jpg

Quote:

January 5, 2009 - San Francisco, CA - PipeLineNews.org - As seems to be increasingly the case, journalism's most important statements are made by the issues it avoids.

Thus we are confronted by a near blackout of news relating to Hamas' use of children as human shields and the concurrent employment of their battered little bodies as props in its war of words against the "Zionists."

Under almost any other set of circumstances, even a single instance of such reprehensible behavior would predictably bring about the collapse of the offending regime.

Not so here, because it bears upon that most sacred of protected classes - Muslims.

Call it what you will, this is a selective failure to report driven by self-censorship, and while the press beats its breast, towing the Hamas line of "disproportionate" response by Israel, the perpetrator is given shelter within a kind of politically correct, forced myopia.

It's not that there is any dearth of information on Hamas' policy of placing children in situations which guarantee their death and dismemberment; it's just that the truth is "unpleasant," raising grave issues not only about the Palestinians but in a more universal sense, with the Muslim Ummah, whose silence is beyond deafening. ...

long article

tenderfoot

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 11:23 pm
Gunga.
You got it it all wrong, you gota look at it logically-- all these dead children-baby's are going to go to the Muslim heaven and because they died in the war against the Israel people and their religion, they will be rewarded in heaven, the girls will eventually be the virgins for the boys , it's so simple. Though I can't understand why they keep saying how terrible the Israel's are while doing their killing , after all the Israel's are only speeding things up. for the Palastinian's to get their reward's. They are,usually, very happy to die for their religion.
roger

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 11:49 pm
@tenderfoot,
Interesting thoughts, there. It does seem like they are often willing to let others go to their reward sooner.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 12:04 am
@gungasnake,
http://www.pipelinenews.org/images/hamas2.jpg

gungasnake

What is the context in which this photograph was taken? Do you know? Can you supply us with any details of the place, the date, the situation?

To me, it could just as easily be a photograph of fathers showing their dead children, as a result of the bombings. I have seen many such photographs & images. These men do not exactly look militant to me. The use of this photograph actually looks like crude propaganda to me

msolga

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 12:29 am
@msolga,
After a bit of Google searching, it's my understanding that the colour whitesignifies death & mourning in many cultures, including Muslim & Hindu.
I can post you some links if you like, Gangasnake.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:31 am

To Any One Who Thinks The Palestinians Give Up their Children
To Death Any Easier Than The Rest Of Us.

You tell yourselves they don't feel the same about their babies because YOU want to feel better about what is happening to them.

But a Palestinian parent loves his or her children just as much as an American parent. Over half the population of Gaza ARE CHILDREN.
Babies will die easier than a teenager or a man. I know, because i've watched doctors trying to resuscitate them and I learned how vulnerable and delicate they are.
The bombs suck life from their little lungs and cave in their heads with blast waves. They become dusty rag dolls that litter the internet with their sorry images - but before that, they were alive and a part of the world - cradled in the memory of their mother's warm breast.

How can anyone try to justify their deaths? Babies are helpless and a war zone isn't a place for them.

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/image7.jpg

Of course there is anger - wouldn't there be anger in YOUR town if bombs were falling every 20minutes, snuffing out lives around you?
How would you feel to see the frightened faces of women and children and be a man unable to protect them?

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/image17.jpg

Doctors are doing all they can to save these children's lives - so don't kid yourselves that anyone is happy to see them pass on. You just make a mockery of death.

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/image49.jpg

Quote:
One missile killed three Palestinian children aged between eight and 12 as they played on a street near the town of Khan Yunis in the south of the strip. One was decapitated.

"These injuries are not survivable injuries," said Madth Gilbert, a Norwegian doctor at Gaza's Shifa hospital who could not save a boy who had both feet blown off. "This is a murder. This is a child," he said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSLS69391620090102?sp=true

Do they look happy to see children forced towards death?

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/image23.jpg

If you read the Times online (UK) you will see that Israel are now being accused of using white phosphorus

"The Geneva Treaty of 1980 stipulates that white phosphorus should not be used as a weapon of war in civilian areas, but there is no blanket ban under international law on its use as a smokescreen or for illumination. However, Charles Heyman, a military expert and former major in the British Army, said: “If white phosphorus was deliberately fired at a crowd of people someone would end up in The Hague. White phosphorus is also a terror weapon. The descending blobs of phosphorus will burn when in contact with skin.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5447590.ece

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/image29.jpg

The racism and propaganda i see written on these boards by (mostly) Americans, reminds me of when i was a kid and learned my first adult lesson in racism... how it can lead to things almost too unbearable to imagine.
German soldiers swinging Jewish babies by the feet and smashing their heads against walls before throwing them into a furnace.

For a baby in Gaza killed by a bomb dropping phosphorus, what difference?

It is not just racist to say that Palestinians don't care for their kids in the same way you do... it is cowardly.

Yes - i'm calling you a coward.

COWARDS the lot of you.

You're unable to face the truth and because of that you act like Nazis..

You dehumanise people cut off and unable to defend themselves.
Kick at them when they are down.
To save yourselves, you announce them 'unbothered' by what is happening to their children!
That is repulsive to me.
And not just because of the damage you are doing by passing on your coward's lie.

It doesn't matter if you are sat in your home - and not in a tank. If you contribute to the lie, just as journalists and all sorts of people did when the Nazis began rounding up the Jews and putting them into concentration camps back in WWII - if you say that is okay to do this to Arab Semites, because they don't feel things the way we do- they are not human like us, then understand, you ARE contributing to genocide, murder...

this is my opinion. call me what yo u like. but please think about it carefully. Time moves on, things change, eventually we find we look back at certain situations and realise we knew the truth all along, we were just too afraid of what that meant, to admit it to ourselves.

Endy
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:33 am
@msolga,
Basically these people are going to sit there and shoot rockets at Israeli cities including schools and hospitals for three years and then when Israel finally has enough of it and starts trying to do something about hamas while taking vastly greater concern than any other nation would to limit civilian/collateral damage, parade around with dead kids in their arms like

Quote:
See what a bunch of assholes those Israelis are, killing 'palestinian' kids for no ******* reason at all, mean, mean, mean...

As I read it they were even parading around carrying bodies of those kids pertaining to the one hamas bigshot who was living in the five story house with four wives while they supposedly lived in the dire poverty we keep reading about (other than all the money our own lunatic government sends them).... Any rational group of people would be happy to be rid of them.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:35 am
@Endymion,
Quote:

To Any One Who Thinks The Palestinians Give Up their Children
To Death Any Easier Than The Rest Of Us....

Sorry, but that's ******* obvious, they'r etraining basically ALL of their kids to want to be shihadi:

http://pmw.org.il/

http://www.crashonmyhead.com/captain_obvious.jpg
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:38 am
pathetic
Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:45 am
fascists or ******* idiots
sometimes it's impossible to work out which it is

maybe both
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:46 am
@Endymion,
What's pathetic is the way hamas similar organizations use women and kids as human shields and shihadi. I mean, these people are basically savages as far as I'm concerned.
Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:00 am
@gungasnake,
do you think the French resistance didn't put their children in danger when they harboured Allied soldiers and Jews?
Gaza is a tiny space packed with civilians. You can't work around that. There is no where else to go. Everyone is trapped there together. The place has been under siege - and now the tanks roll in.. but civilians had been stopped from leaving BEFORE the attack. That's murder.

If they are 'savages' to you, then i pity you
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:08 am
@Endymion,
Quote:
Everyone is trapped there together. ..

Trapped by their own stupid and evil nature. If they were even close to being normal or decent people, somebody in the slammite world would take them.

A simple look at a map explains the problem; the slammite world is a gigantic swath of territory running from the wall of China to the west coast of Africa and thirty or forty degrees of lattitude up and down, and then you have this miniscule little slice of land called Israel which is necessary to prevent any further recurrences of the genocide which took place in the 40s,
and there's room to put the 'palestinians' in many parts of the swath but, no, the UN and the slammite powers which want Israel gone insist on having them right there in the two little hellholes right on top of Israel as a perpetual grievance.

Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:30 am
@gungasnake,

how can you read about Israel using white phosphorus on a densely populated area and turn around and call the Palestinians 'evil'

Have you been listening to Ms Rice?

Don't you recognise your own bias?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:44 am
@gungasnake,
I find it interesting that on many, many nights,
we have seen Moslem boys, many being borderline BABIES,
armed with pistols and AK 47 Automatic Rifles; many, many heavily armed little boys,
and we have NEVER heard of a any of those boys opening up
on their neighbors with gunfire, as it is repeatedly implied in America
that boys will mindlessly do, if thay have access to guns.
It just does NOT happen.

It did not happen when I was a kid in Arizona, either,
with well armed (juvenile) neighbors.
Thay have as much right to self-defense as anyone

David
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 08:46 am
pathetic rubbish
gungasnake

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:15 am
@Endymion,
You might want to actually read some of those interviews on pmw.org.il in which ten and eleven year old kids talk about the "beauty" of blowing their own asses up in such a way as to take Israelis and others with them.
Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:36 am
@gungasnake,

no thanks - i refuse to entertain terrorism
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:42 am
@Endymion,
Endymion wrote:

pathetic rubbish

That 's the same as saying that u don 't LIKE what I posted.
It does NOT deny that what I pointed out is TRUE.

David
Endymion

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 10:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,

i'm sorry david but i'm not playing your game