bush Gets A Vince Foster

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 08:51 am
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/23/cbsnews_investigates/main4684431.shtml
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 920 • Replies: 17
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:00 am
I read that story yesterday. Bush apologists of course will spend countless hours speaking intelligently of Monica Lewinski to refute the story.
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:08 am
@edgarblythe,
OK, What does Monica Lewinsky have to do with this?
I think you are projecting your own thoughts, and trying to say that they are other peoples thoughts.

As for this being a Bush "Vince Foster", does that mean that this guy committed suicide?
Because according to the police report, thats how Vince Foster died.

Or, is the claim being made that this guy was murdered, just like Vince Foster was and the police and the WH covered it up?
You cant have it both ways.

According to the article, "The National Transportation Safety Board and the FAA are investigating the crash."

So, lets wait and see what they find out first.
Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:12 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
So, lets wait and see what they find out first.

Sure . . . that should be more than enough time for the story to die down and to be forgotten . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:15 am
@mysteryman,
you know damn well the right has never let up saying the Clinton's had Foster murdered. this plane crash stinks the same way. I hope it haunts bush forever....even though nothing will ever come of it other than nasty remarks and innuendo. Good for the goose....
djjd62

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:23 am
being across the lake from ohio, we quite often watch toledo news to check weather when storms are approaching from the south

when i first saw this story i was disappointed that the repub involved in the fatal crash wasn't bush

this could be much better, the bush/cheney/rumsfeld/neocon whitehouse has been the most cringe worthy administration i've ever seen, i don't vote along any political line i vote for individuals, and i'm not an american so this is just my gut opinion of these folks, they look and act like a bunch of evil douchebags, i don't put a lot of stock in conspiracy theories, but these folk seem like sort of people who would **** somebody over and not lose any sleep
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:59 am
It seems pretty obvious they could not have carried out this murder without the acquiessence of Bush/Cheney.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 11:30 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
So what people have been saying is automatically the truth?
If this is Bush's Vince Foster", that means that the guy killed himself, doesnt it?

Of course, it is also quite possible that it was an accident, a mechanical problem with the plane.
OR, it could be that the Bush admin carried out, along with the FAA and the NTSB, an elaborate plot to kill a man.

So, if the Bush admin did kill this man, and since you compared it to Vince Foster, are you admitting that the Clintons had Vince Foster killed?

And I still wanna know how this connects to Monica Lewinsky.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 01:16 pm
you're being purposefully obtuse MM... and the connection to Lewinsky is the fact that the right has always used Lewinsky and the famous hummer to obfuscate and excuse anything bush or the right are involved in that might be unflattering at the least. but you know that.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 01:24 pm
I think the right is going to refer to Clinton's actions as an excuse for as long as we live. I guess they don't know that two wrongs don't make a right.
parados

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 01:43 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
If this is Bush's Vince Foster", that means that the guy killed himself, doesnt it?

No, it only means the man was under investigation and died under circumstances that some want to call "mysterious". The death could possibly benefit a politician because the dead person can no longer testify.

Quote:
Of course, it is also quite possible that it was an accident, a mechanical problem with the plane.
OR, it could be that the Bush admin carried out, along with the FAA and the NTSB, an elaborate plot to kill a man.
It does raise questions if you are the questioning type. Why does blood appear to go uphill and why do planes crash when the pilot has been warned before about possible sabotage?

Quote:
So, if the Bush admin did kill this man, and since you compared it to Vince Foster, are you admitting that the Clintons had Vince Foster killed?
I think his point was that certain blowhards should always raise the issue. Like Rush, Hannity, Falwell etc always did and do with Foster. I doubt Bear thinks Rush or Hannity are right about anything.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 01:49 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

I think the right is going to refer to Clinton's actions as an excuse for as long as we live. I guess they don't know that two wrongs don't make a right.

Hey Advocate -for "as long as you live.."?! Why not come out and say it, the "right" will murder you, too...Smile
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/ali2.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 02:13 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
You're saying W. used to SLEEP with this guy?? I mean, that's what it would take for any sort of an analogy with Vince Foster to be valid....

Quote:

He was five and she was six
They rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and she wore white
She would always win the fight

Bang bang she shot him down
Bang bang he hit the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang Vince Foster hit the ground.

Mansions, limos, seasons blurr,
Slick porked his girls and he porked her
Yet she would always laugh and say
Remember when we used to play

Bang bang I shot you down
Bang bang you hit the ground
Bang bang that awful sound
Bang bang Vince Foster hit the ground....

Power, money, intrigue and
the one day trips to Switzerland
Unlaundered money in a bag
So heavy that it made him sag

and then that final, fateful day,
he knew too much, and heard her say

Bang Bang.......
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 02:51 pm
******* idiot...
mysteryman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:21 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
You and I dont agree on much, but if your comment about a "******* idiot" was aimed at gunga I will wholeheartedly agree.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:24 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Small planes are generally nature's way of controlling the populations of rich people.

But being stupid makes it worse at times. Or being above man's laws so long that the person starts to think he's above things like the law of averages or the laws of nature and physics ("Oh, I can fly out over the North Atlantic at night without instruments, no big deal, the ocean knows who I am..."). Friends who fly tell me that JohnJohn and the two women were dead no sooner than the wheels left the ground.

In fact, I've read the autobios of the two ultimate flying aces of all time, i.e. Richthofen and Hans Rudel and BOTH of them noted that flying in bad visibility absolutely scared them shitless.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 06:00 pm
Where is okie when we need him? Surely he'll be able to read the tea leaves and generate all sorts of nefarious speculation from the slim facts in that article. After all, he has had lots of practice with regard to Obama. My only question is will he be calling MM an emotional Bush apologist/koolaid drinker while spinning his yarns for us.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 01:34 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
OK, What does Monica Lewinsky have to do with this?

Methinks that you don't discern nuances like sarcasm all that well.
0 Replies