Photos, Music and Video on your profile

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:41 pm
@Ragman,
I had a look, they provide you the codes you need to embed. Go to one of your photo pages (a page displaying a single photo) and click the photo. It will show you a menu including an option to "link to it". Select this option and you'll see that the codes it gives defaults to a tiny thumbnail, but you can select "600". There it will display you three different codes. The ones you can use are the second (you'll have to add img bbcode tags) or the last one (already has bbcode but also adds a link to their site).
Ragman

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 01:34 am
@Robert Gentel,
Thank you kindly. RG. It works like a charm.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 01:47 am
Just found this and it's so cool! Will play with it tomorrow when I'm more awake.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 08:15 am
Yikes! I only now noticed that the feed of you Flickr pics on your a2k profile does not respect the Flickr filters. So this is a heads-up: if you add your Flickr username to your A2K profile, be aware that all your photos will show up here - also the ones you designated as being visible only to "friends" and/or "family", which don't show up for the public on your Flickr... Embarrassed
Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:31 am
@nimh,
I think you see the photos nimh because you have the permissions to see them, I don't think any others see them if they don't.

When I am logged into flickr, the widget displays my hidden pictures to me, when I am not it doesn't.
nimh

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2009 10:46 am
@Robert Gentel,
ooh that makes sense...

i'm dumb.
0 Replies