Foxfyre

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 01:00 am
I'm up after midnight in the Mountain Zone, USA. I don't know why. Just didn't get around to going to bed I guess.

So why are you up after midnight where you are? Whatcha doing? Why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,822 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 01:02 am
@Foxfyre,
It's 11:02pm here. Wink I'm going to bed soon.
Foxfyre

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 01:04 am
@Reyn,
Ah well good night then. At least I wasn't all alone here.
TTH

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 01:41 am
@Foxfyre,
I was reading your post, just didn't respond until now. Wanted to tell you that when I read your posts they almost always make me smile.
Good night Foxfyre Smile

I am signing out now to go eat ice cream and watch the world news.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 02:42 am

I'm about seven hours ahead of you here, Foxy.

I've just got up, and my feet are getting cold.

Over-60s in this country get a winter fuel allowance payment from the government, can you believe it? I've just been on the phone to them.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 08:17 am
After midnight I'm gonna let it all hang out
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 08:23 am
Well it's waaaay after midnight now---seven hours sleep which is plenty. Trash day.....too cold to let much of anything hang out--snow on the ground and more expected I think. Hope the little group here is well today or tonight, wherever you are. (You make me smile too TTH Smile)
alex240101

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 09:25 am
@Foxfyre,
Good almost afternoon Foxfyre, and the midnight gang. Very rarely am I awake after midnight..and technically, it is after midnight now. So, I have popped in to say hello. Hello.
Foxfyre. Your going to have a blast at the Sharks game. I hope it's high scoring. Even if it's not, you'll appreciate the athleticism of these guys, and the crunching sound made even by the smallest checks along the boards.
Mandatory for first time goers. Beer and hot dogs.
Good day.
Foxfyre

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 10:55 am
@alex240101,
Ooooo almost forgot about that Alex....yes, our very first hockey game ever....with ring side seats I've been told so we can hear every little crunch, oof, and oops. I am looking forward to it too. (My first live boxing max was ring side too complete with flying sweat and blood--not cool at all--never went to another one. I'm assuming hockey will be much more fun.)
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 01:05 am
It is now after midnight on Wednesday night and again I am up without intnding to be. Can't sleep in tomorrow either--lunch with niece visiting briefly from Kentucky and then dinner with nephew-in-law and his wife visiting from Texas.

So anyhow hope all you other night owls are at least doing something pleasant tonight.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 01:35 am
@Foxfyre,
HA! Funny you ask - It is 1:34am Central (DST) I am baking cookies and wrapping presents, and making Who people outfits. My kids are having a Christmas party at school tomorrow and they are suppose to dress like the Who's from the Grinch. I have hit my second wind now...going to be paying for it tomorrow afternoon though!
0 Replies