Sikh guy with long hair suffering from "traction alopecia".... what to do?

chai2

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 04:14 pm
@abcdefgh,
you didn't let yourself go bald.

you shaved your head.

your hair will grow at the same rate as everyone elses. you can't make it grow faster. No sense in asking that question over and over.

You're a drama queen. if your religious beliefs were that important to you, you wouldn't have told that long drawn out story of the trauma of cutting your hair. That was just to get attention. You would have just kept your hair regardless if it fell out on its own or not. Don't make out like it wasn't something in your control.

You're not ill, you're dealing with hair loss and that's not some disease you're a victim of. God forbid you really do get sick one day.

You made your choice, deal with it. You were too vain to keep hair that wasn't all silky and soft, so you went against the teachings of your religion and cut it off.

Simple as that.

abcdefgh

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 02:24 am
@chai2,
what bull-**** is dat...... what my condition was u cant even imagine..... what i m going through, u dont know & just commenting on my state.... thats not fair...
McTag

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2008 02:46 am
@dlowan,

Quote:
Cool. That's what I was trying to say, but badlier.

Baldier
0 Replies

Amrit singh

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 01:13 am
@abcdefgh,
I would like to know about your progress if any. Did anything worked???
0 Replies