My mother in law keeps calling CPS on us

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 10:02 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

Just as there are good doctors who are genuinely interested in their patients and their health, there are good lawyers who are genuinely interested in the best interests of their clients. The assertion that a lawyer -- or any professional for that matter -- typically renders their advice out of selfish motives is repugnant to me ... and FD may not have intended such a sweeping generalization, but that's what I read.

I'm sorry that it's repugnant to you, but I agree that it's a tangent. Perhaps we should discuss it on another thread.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 12:02 pm
really.

let's get back to the subject people.

There's good and bad in every profession. end of subject.

I'm curious as to mommie's next step, and looking forward to her next post.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 09:13 pm
@dyslexia,
Yes it is, dys.
0 Replies

mommieof3

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 12:09 am
Hi there everyone, Well we talked to the Attorney, and he is taking on our case. It will take some time to get all the evidence we need. He is in the process of getting information from all of my kids' doctors, and schools. Along with reports from neighbors, friends, family ect. I will let ya'll know how it goes when we find out ourselves! He said we have a good chance of getting her for harrassment and false reporting. I am sorry I haven't been on, but I went back to work recently from being off for medical and it's been hectic. Thanks to those who wished my daughter a happy birthday! It was a good turnout and I had 6 other children here that stayed the night for her party! My kids are all doing well and are in good health. We have hired a nanny for our kids so then they will be home everynight and we will see them more often too. They are live in nanny's and it seems to be going well. SO far we haven't gotten anymore CPS calls out to our home, but it's still early yet. Thanks to all those who gave me advise, and the ones that have emailed me personally. We are all in this together it seems like, and sometimes we just need others to listen. Take care all and good night!
0 Replies

Justmyslf

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 09:00 pm
@mommieof3,
I am a grandmother who has called CPS on my daughter for her unclean house. Not only does it mean nothing, that CPS found nothing wrong when they got there, it does not mean that the place was not a pig sty at the time she called. That is one problem with the system, CPS calls or the people knowing they were called can temporarily fix the problem just to satisfy CPS/Cops. Don't assume that the grandma is the nutty one here....could be there house is a pig sty 99% of the time and the grandma was doing what she had to make sure her grandbabies were safe. It is frustrating for us that are calling for legitimit reasons. I say GO GRANDMA!
0 Replies

Enough is enough

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2022 12:26 am
@mommieof3,
Hi. Don't know when you wrote this or how it is going for you now but WOW! We are going through EXACTLY the same thing. The maternal mother in law actually called cps with false accusations when we were away from home for our son's medical procedure and the other children were being looked after by other family! We have nothing to do with them but our fundraising site gave too much information. Before that they took advantage of a former medical condition of their daughter to frame the father and have him kicked out of his own house and when his wife was better and kicked out her parents they made sure all the children were spread all over the state before they ran back to Canada with their crimes on their souls. The police just do nothing but play the part of puppets ready to fulfil the whims of anybody. They even went right through our closed gate that was posted for no trespassing just to barrel into our house and check our refridgerator and take pictures. What happened to serve and protect? They apparently prioritize foreigners accusations. If John Doe called from Nigeria because he looked up somebody online and found out where they lived and called cps and made false accusations those clowns would still come out and harass and terrorize our family! If other countries find out how stupid some laws are over here the false calls would become so much worse. They are bad enough now - usurping parental authority to satisfy somebody who wishes us harm!! Enough is enough!

Pray to God. Pray with all your heart. He will take care of it for you! We are still dealing with it but we prayed the first time and God dealt them a blow that took them awhile to overcome. We have confidence He will take care of it again.
0 Replies