Just drove a stake through Santy's heart....

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 08:59 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
<sobs into finest linen Stilly's handkerchief>

Blows nose in it. Linen turns out to be not so good for holding booger-juice. She hands it back...

Stillwater: Keep it, wasn't one of my favourites anyhow.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:02 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
Re: ehBeth (Post 3483349)
Gimme an url, dammit!!!

Gimme a "G"...... G!
Gimme an 'URL..... URL!
Gimmie "zBoo!"......
Gimme B-B-B-B-B-Bs...
and whaddya got!?!

GURLZBOOBIES!! YEH!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:25 pm
@Mr Stillwater,
There was talk and organizing for a Christmas party at the retail store where I work.

I've already told them that I would not be going! Bah, humbug!!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:37 pm
You just brighten my life every day, Stilly!

Now you've added Bethie to the number of women you've proposed to (or propositioned) on a2k!

The Christmas cat of Deb's does look a bit like some Poss ones - but they apparently got lost when my computer died.

Bethie - new job with longer travel, but more money....hmmmm. Change anyway.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 12:13 am
@sozobe,
Thank you Sozobe.

No tissues, snits, wails...just a nice,. sensible url.

Well done Bethy!

Though, as you say, the commute sucks.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 09:55 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Where ought I to have been paying it?

my general direction <sobs into finest linen Stilly's handkerchief>

I had no idea Stilly was made from the finest linen.
margo

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 02:22 pm
@jespah,
Quote:

Yeah?! Seems more like a red-ragger type to me!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 06:41 pm
@jespah,
Quote:

Finest AND softest! Honestly, you could wipe your bottom with me.....
jespah

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 08:59 am
@Mr Stillwater,
Are you coming onto me?
margo

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 07:18 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
Are you coming onto me?

Must be your turn now! Twisted Evil
Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 12:23 am
@margo,
Quote:
Must be your turn now!

http://yaflamingalah.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/seinfeld6.jpg
Well, hello NEWMAN!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 12:24 am
Don't listen to her Jes. Send me a picture of the buttocks in question and we'll take it from there.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 12:35 am
Two bits of Christmas 'cheer' (insert hollow laugh) from the Mall of Shopping today:

1. Santa/Satan has set up shop, flogging vastly overpriced images of self with passing rug-rats. I spotted him waving weakly in the direction of a pram - sure enough as it trundled past me, there was a little bubba. Tears had be rolling down its face, and that mouth thing babies do when upset. "Don't feed me to the big red monster Mommy!!" Stuff you, Kris Kringle!

2. Passed a stand of 'Mens' Gifts. Stuff for men, manly man, men in tights, we wander around the forest, get into.... Ok. Pure crap. A utility belt, FFS! Golf stuff. But one thing caught my eye; a nostril hair-trimmer. Just the thing if your nose foliage resembles a furry catepillar making a determined attack to burrow into your head. And it does ears as well! However, what did it for me was the bloke on the box. He looked as though his entire life had been fulfilled with the gifting of this item. Honestly, standing there looking as pleased as someone who won the Lottery except he has this goddam hair-trimmer stuck in his ear!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 01:36 am
I am seriously considering getting net access for my notebook. The friggin' carols that I am forced to listen to as I post are sapping me of whatever will to live I have.

If I hear another version of the 'Little Drummer Boy' or 'Away in a Manger' I am opening a vein.
Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 02:19 am
@Mr Stillwater,
...or 'The First Noel'. Coz they're playing it right now.

Quote:
'Born is the king of Is-rael'.

That just doesn't make any sense. There wasn't an Israel. It was the Roman province of Judeah. And the king didn't order every baby boy killed (merry Christmas, my ass) as the Romans would crucified him as a senseless mass-murderer.

And they couldn't have gone to Egypt and back. It would have taken ages and what was Joseph gonna do on the way - not much call for carpentry out in the friggin' desert. The guy had a business to look after, doesn't say that 'Joseph the carpenter came back after 5 years in Egypt to find his workshop and house had been repossessed for not paying his rates'.

And Good King Wenceslas (that's on now). Why would anyone in Central Europe open their windows in the middle of Winter? Especially the king - why wasn't he 'kinging' someone else's wife... peasants, mules, bullshit!
0 Replies

mamamia84

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 02:21 am
@Mr Stillwater,
I have long shunned Christmas and have made my feelings well known. I have decided with my parents getting older and our kids one foot out the door, that what am I really doing? I am shunning people away from me. Is that what celebrating a holiday is all about? Yes, people are all different faiths, practices, and cultures these days, but since the Christian religion predominates in the U.S., can it not be looked at as just a time of fellowship with everyone - and what's wrong with being nice and accepting niceness back? Get over yourself, and hang a sprig of mistletoe or something already. You might be distracting someone from a lousy life at home for a few minutes, be part of the gang, or just enjoy life for a while. If you lived in another country that doesn't practice the Christian faith predominantly, then go with what's going on there. Doesn't mean that your soul is going to be kidnapped and converted whether you like it or not. So, have a very happy, merry ChristmaKwanzaaHindiAgonisticAtheist Holiday and make someone's day - it'll end up making your day!
Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 02:30 am
@mamamia84,
Thanks for your thoughts mm84 (and welcome to A2K, if those slackers haven't already done so). Don't worry - Stillwater bitching and moaning about Christmas is a annual event here on A2K. In fact, Stillwater bitching and moaning about just about everything is what he does best.

...btw, watch out for the wabbit.
0 Replies