Gossip--Gossip--Gossip

Letty

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:02 am
starting a rumor. There is a cult on A2K called the Brat Brigade!

Top of the list? Nominations please Shocked
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:06 am
Re: Gautam
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Gautam, your description of a bloop stick reminds me that it is a really quirky and fun-to-say conjuction of words all about beautiful smooth spheres of different sizes stacked together on a strong grippable shaft.

And in your setting, could it be a beach ball?

---BumbleBeeBoogie

Eh ???

Letty - I nominate Jespah and Montana...

Errrr...sorry u said *b*rat brigade !! Sheesh !
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:06 am
I would say all of us...Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:09 am
I saw nothing officer, i was just coming home late.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:36 am
Gautam said: Letty - I nominate Jespah and Montana...

Yeah, and you can be our leader Gautam since you are oh so qualified ;-)
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 12:25 pm
Gautum should be at the top of the list, I'd say and then Blatham, Dyslexia, dlowan, umm ummm, who else? EhBeth and Setanta, no doubt........ummm Eva.....maybe Timber? Oh and don't forget Cav, Gus and BillW, diane.......oops, there are more than 10.....Jes and Montana, patiodog, oak......HIAMA, can't leave him out. and BBB.....oh dear, I think we're all brats. Insufferable brats. Isn't it fun?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 12:46 pm
Very Happy You got 'em in the proper order, Lola, but you left out the five star brat.

Slappy glad that you didn't omit OldandKnew, the original brat. Razz

Another category:

Gives us twerps in our time. (sorry, Neville) Wouldn't be a bad idea to start a thread called, Brat of the Week Award.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 01:40 pm
Let's do that, Letty.....good idea! (but you'll notice I did include myself by the use of "we.")
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 01:45 pm
Well, of course you didn't include yourself, nor me myself. The hand that rocks the cradle, calls the shots. Smile but we're benevolent despots are we not?

Hey Montana. Thanks for the link to Save the Hamster thread. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 04:53 pm
My pleasure Letty ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 11:23 pm
Oh yeah, I definitely wanna be on the Brat List. That's where all the fun people will be.

Just one thing, though. No spitwads. Smile
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 11:52 pm
Rumor has it that my daughter and her friends make giant (not spit) but water wads with tampons. Laughing They pour water on the tampons and throw them at each other. Very grown up, don't you think? It's like a pillow fight. Oh dear, I've been heard to say, "what is this world coming to?"
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 03:07 am
Letty you shock me! Mom always said gossip was a sin. I guess that is why it so much fun.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:01 am
Joanne, I remember as a kid, that we would giggle and sing:

I was sinking deep in sin---Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Very Happy

As a matter of fact, folks. I read somewhere that "gossip" was an important part of a culture, the premise being that distortion eventually got ironed out when people get together and talk, ergo it's a means of clearing the air, and settling on the factual.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:02 am
If it was not for gossip - nothing in my company wud get done !
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:08 am
Gautam, Very Happy Smile Laughing Indeed, my friend. There is a big difference between outright lies and passing on stuff. In my real life, I have never betrayed a confidence, but I've gotten myself in deep stuff by trying to play peace maker. Razz
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:08 am
So true Letty and Gautam. gossipt is what make the world go round.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:35:07