Cindy Sheehan's Campaign Headquarters Heavily Damaged in Late Night Attack

Woiyo9

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:09 am
Don't Mess With Bella Pelosi!!!!!

SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Just 5 days before the election, at 3a.m. on October 30th, all of the front windows of the Cindy Sheehan for Congress campaign offices were shattered. Although staffers had been in the office less than an hour earlier, no one was in the building at the time of the incident. No one was hurt and there were no witnesses. Cindy Sheehan is a candidate for Congress in California's 8th Congressional District race against incumbent Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=prnw.20081030.LATH152&show_article=1

So even the Democrats will try to beat down any competition. Pelosi has learned well.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 813 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:46 am
@Woiyo9,
Quote:

The cracks in the window formed a clear backwards 'N' which Sheehan's campaign manager suggested was for "Nancy"...

How strange is that?
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 06:57 am
@ebrown p,
Very odd. Maybe one of those "Virgin Mary" things.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:04 am
@Woiyo9,
And your evidence that it was Pelosi or supporters that attacked the office?

Maybe you should look at the people that picketed and harassed Sheehan and have called her traitor. Who was that? Oh.. that's right Bush supporters.

Where were you at 3AM on Oct 30th Woiyo? Until you can confirm beyond a doubt where you were, I suggest that you are more likely to have committed the crime than a Pelosi supporter.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:35 am
@Woiyo9,
Sure sounds like someone doesn't like Sheehan, but why would you assume Pelosi? If the race were close, maybe some Pelosi partisans would be up in arms, but the race is not close. I doubt Sheehan is on Pelosi's radar screen. Perhaps Sheehan has aggrevated other groups.
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:56 am
@engineer,
Usually, these incidents occur due to "fringe" supporters of the candidates. At least I hope so.

Yet, I would not put anything past Bella Pelosi.
cjhsa

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 09:01 am
@Woiyo9,
She probably forgot to pay her bill at the medical marijuana clinic.
0 Replies