• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,814 • Replies: 16
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 08:38 am
@cjhsa,
What else would you expect from the party of hate and deception?

Just try that with an effigy of Obama and see what happens...
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:04 am
"WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (CBS) ― Sarah Palin is not considered to be a friend of the gay community, but the Republican vice presidential candidate seems to be looming over the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival.

First, a rumor got started that city officials were going to ban Sarah Palin drag queens at its upcoming costumed street party, which draws some 500,000 people annually.

The rumor turned out to be false, but tonight comes word that a mannequin has been outfitted to look like Palin -- with glasses, a beehive wig and a red business suit -- and is hanging from a noose outside a WeHo residence.

The display also depicts a devilish John McCain emerging from flames.

"We see people stopping and taking pictures, and the tour buses are stopping and slowing down ... people reach out and take pictures,"display creator Chad Michael Morrisette said.

However, some neighbors said the effigy is in bad taste."
http://cbs2.com/local/Sarah.Palin.mannequin.2.849299.html

SOME said it was in bad taste?

I agree, the Obama supporters continue to show this type of behavior.
Foxfyre

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:13 am
@Woiyo9,
Yup. Any hateful old thing can be said or illustrated about John McCain or Sarah Palin and that's fair game. If they can't take the heat they should get out of the kitchen.

It is also acceptable to say anything at all about Barack Obama except for his name, anybody in his family, his past occupations, his past associations or any other professed experience, any boards he has sat on, his religion, his legislative experience, his place of birth, evidence of anything he has ever claimed to have done, what he has written in his own books, his misspeaks, his fund raising, his house or how he acquired it, his unexplained leap in net worth, or any past views that he now disavows. Just about anything on that list gets you labeled racist.

But hang Sarah Palin in effigy and just some have a problem with that? Yeah. That's okay.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:30 am
It's in bad taste, the same way the Obama effigies were in bad taste.

Not that she doesn't suck; she clearly does. But she doesn't deserve to be hung.

Cycloptichorn
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:10 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

It's in bad taste, the same way the Obama effigies were in bad taste.

Not that she doesn't suck; she clearly does. But she doesn't deserve to be hung.

no she deserves even worse. like made to go back to wasilla and stay there. Laughing

seriously though, i don't like it that the fellow acted the same as that guy that hung the barack doll with the star of david drawn on it's head in his front yard.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:17 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Yeah, he clearly sucks big time... what was done to Obama's likeness?
cjhsa

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:43 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Notice the bars on the windows? I'm sure those are really nice people living in a really nice neighborHOOD.....
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 09:54 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Notice the bars on the windows? I'm sure those are really nice people living in a really nice neighborHOOD.....

it is a nice neighborhood. and because people like to go into that neighborhood and steal other people's nice stuff, some people feel safer with the bars. i never felt it was needed, but i'd already lived in hollywood; anywhere else automatically seemed safer to me.

do you have an alarm system in your home, cj? (no, your guns don't count on this question... Wink )
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 10:03 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Yeah, he clearly sucks big time... what was done to Obama's likeness?

this;

0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 10:51 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

do you have an alarm system in your home, cj? (no, your guns don't count on this question... Wink )

Do you really expect me to answer that question?

I will tell you this - I have a dog.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:33 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

Do you really expect me to answer that question?

I will tell you this - I have a dog.

yeah, i do. what's the big deal? i have no idea who or where you are.

here, i'll help you out, 'kay? i don't have an alarm on my l.a. house. i do have one at my country house because of all the hillbilly meth tweakers around the county. and my neighbor's a cop.

and i have a big dog.
cjhsa

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:34 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

and i have a big dog.

To make up for your lack of weaponry and small dick, no doubt.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:56 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

and i have a big dog.

To make up for your lack of weaponry and small dick, no doubt.

what, like you wait in the shadows all night and when a burglar comes through the window, you beat him about the head and shoulders with your gianormous meat hammer?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:54 am
according to the local news last night, the secret service has determined that it's a politically themed halloween prank.
  http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/27/palin_2.jpg

i don't like the hanging part, but mccain popping out of the chimney is hilarious.

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:58 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
It's gay.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:24 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

It's gay.

maybe. but just for the sake of argument; west hollywood does have a huge gay population, but it's not an exclusively gay area.

actually, there's a hell of a lot of very hot chicks that live there.
0 Replies