Fri 17 Oct, 2008 09:10 am
i have an career infusion speech on my speech 101 class, so i need to do one interview . can anyperson releted help me by answering my questions.
first of all i need information about
year in current position:
these are the questions:
1. how did you decided to enter this field?
2. what kind of education and training did you have?
3. what personal qualities are inportant for an individual considering this field?
4. what do you wish you had known before entering this field?
5. what kinds of preparation do u wish you had?
6. what are your typical duties and responsibilities?
7. what do you like best and find most rewarding?
8.what do you like least and find most frustrating?
9.how is your time divided between people, data and things?
10.what are some of the postive and negative aspects of working in this field?
11.how much influence do you have over decisions that affect you?
12. what additional training and qualitifications are necessary in advancement?
13. do people typically get promoted from within or do they move on to another company in order to advance?
14. what is turnover like this in this company/field?
15. what type of traning or professional development is offered at your company?
16. what types of intenships or part time jobs would you suggest to people before they enter this field?
17. what specific advice would you give to someone considering this field?
18. are you familiar with any professional associations that might be helpful for me to learn more about?
19. could you recommand any other people working in this field who might be willing to talk to me?
20.i s there anything i should be asking that i have forgetten?