Foxfyre

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 12:18 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
You don't have to colorize or enlarge it for the Left to object to anybody using it. Just say Barack Hussein Obama and the attacks are fairly inevitable. In fact level almost any accusation against Senator Obama that gets any traction at all, and racism will interject itself into the discussion sooner or later.

Of course that's good for the Left. They can elect a president who can't be criticized. But is that good for the country?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:07 pm
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

You don't have to colorize or enlarge it for the Left to object to anybody using it. Just say Barack Hussein Obama and the attacks are fairly inevitable. In fact level almost any accusation against Senator Obama that gets any traction at all, and racism will interject itself into the discussion sooner or later.

Of course that's good for the Left. They can elect a president who can't be criticized. But is that good for the country?

that's not where i'm coming from at all, foxy.

the big red letters were to example the overarching emphasis on the guy's oh-so-foreign, oh-how-terrorist, oh-so-not like us name. which is how i've been hearing it said.

but , you seem to be saying that using his middle name in that way is an accusation with traction at the same time you're stating that it is not an accusation based on race?

i'm not all that liberal according to some, ya know.

but i don't think one needs to be a liberal to see the attack for what it is. i'm sure the guys that came up with that angle are positively aware of the meaning they are sending.

i still think it stinks.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 07:46 pm
@Foxfyre,
Quote:
They can elect a president who can't be criticized. But is that good for the country?

No, it certainly hasn't been good for the country, Foxy. For the last eight years the lack of criticism has allowed the country to be run into the ground by a demented idiot.
0 Replies