Ticomaya wrote:

I'm leaning more towards he got lucky.

with who? does she have a friend?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:01 pm
From Andrew Sullivan -

The Sarah Palin Debate Flow Chart

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/images/2008/10/03/palinflow.jpg
OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:02 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
I'm leaning towards he laid a trap. One she neither spotted nor fell in.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 01:35 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Ticomaya wrote:
I'm leaning towards he laid a trap. One she neither spotted nor fell in.

could be, bill. i'm leaning more towards he called them what they call themselves.

it's not a big deal/ just made me curious to see if he misspoke. he didn't.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:15 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
What trap did she fall in? What are you talking about? Why do insist on bloviating when you have no real evidence? Do you have a link? Or are you just too dense to provide evidence? That is, unless you feel that your own undocumented garbage holds up as evidence. In that case, there is nothing that can be done about your ignorance.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:17 pm
@squinney,
I wonder if Andrew Sullivan( who, I am sure is on very good terms with Barney Frank) has a similar flow chart about imbeciles who are Bi-Polar!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:19 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Really? Why don't you enlighten us, Cyclops? Which form of polling is best?
Who are the best pollsters? Who decides? Are the best pollsters those whose predictions come closest to the final outcome? Or are you unable to back up your BS with any real evidence, as usual?
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:20 pm
@blatham,
Did you watch the debate?" Careful, some TV can be strenous and fill one up with anxiety.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:32 pm
@SYNRON,
SYNRON wrote:

Really? Why don't you enlighten us, Cyclops? Which form of polling is best?
Who are the best pollsters? Who decides? Are the best pollsters those whose predictions come closest to the final outcome? Or are you unable to back up your BS with any real evidence, as usual?

I'll make you a deal, Troll: come clean as to what your old usernames are, and I'll answer your questions. Otherwise, I'm afraid that I'll be forced to stick to my usual disdain and ridicule towards Trolls such as yourself.

Step up to the plate and become a productive member of the community; or not. It's your choice. But I would advise dropping the 'I was a POW!' line. It's no more successful for you, Troll, then it is for McCain.

Cycloptichorn
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I'll make a deal with you, However, since you are such a Nazi, I know you don't make deals. Let us know exactly who you are. What you do in Berkeley, what your degree is in, what your thesis was, what you got a Masters in, who your far far left of center professors were and I will agree. Without that, put your requestr where the sun does not shine.
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:50 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
A productive member of the community? Not a chance with your definition of productive. If you were familiar with Cyrano De Bergerac( I am sure you read nothing but left wing junk and "The Nation") you would know what he said when his friend. Le Bret, asked him to compromise with the evil Cardinal Richelieu.

Cyrano replied:

Watching you other people( Cyclo, Occom Bill, Dyslexia, Debra Law) making friends Everywhere, as a Dog makes friends, I mark the manner of these canine courtesies and think: "My friends are of a cleaner breed: Here comes--thank God!-another enemy.
realjohnboy

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:51 pm
@SYNRON,
And that cat you got. What is it's name?
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:52 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Really? Why don't you enlighten us, Cyclops? What form of polling is best? Who are the best pollsters? Who decides? Are the best pollsters those whose predictions come closest to the final outcome? Or are you unable to back up your BS with any real evidence, as usual?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:57 pm
Should I offer a "Welcome Back" to Bernard/Massagatto/MarionT?
realjohnboy

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:59 pm
@squinney,
I am naive, Ms Squinney. Is this someone yall know?
JPB

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:00 pm
@squinney,
That's what I'm guessing. He was talking to himself as b-man earlier.

rjb.. are you familiar with possum?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:00 pm
@SYNRON,
Have it your way, Troll. Just remember later, as you find yourself looking in from outside the fire, that at one point, the branch of kindness was extended your way; and in your arrogance, you chose to spurn it rather than accept it.

Cycloptichorn
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:06 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I am afraid that you can't read. I don't make deals with Nazis like you. I am not afraid of your threats. When Solzhenitzen was jailed by morons like you, he spit in their faces. Do your worst. But, as Solzhenitzen remarked--The slaughter and torture of the innocent cry out from the stones. Somewhere and in someone's memory rests the image of someone who cried out and was slaughtered.

Do your worst, Nazi!!!
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:08 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Did you know, Cyclo, that the morons who ran the gulags, thought they were being kind when they gave the prisoners an extra three ounces of bread?

the branch of kindness? I gave you my terms. Can you meet them? That is my branch of kindness. Now, if you and the other thugs are so afraid of my posts that they want to exterminate me., go ahead. It will only show just how frightened you are of me!
0 Replies