Tonight's VP debate

mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
If I was advising Barack Obama I would counsel him to address McCain proposals during the next debate as the BUSH/McCain proposals. That would give the audience an insight into McCain's true philosophy.
blatham

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 12:14 pm
@mason738,
And it would surely be the same advice as offered up by the esteemed jurist Posner. Would you concur, mason?

On ignore until you reappear under some other name.

Below viewing threshold (view)
realjohnboy

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 05:41 pm
@firefly,
I watched the SNL skit you linked to. This is not at all germane to this but did you notice the links to other videos over on the right side? One of them was by an amateur My Space poster who did his own parody of the debate. And he had the exact same "scene" where the Palin character pulled out a musical instrument and asked if there was going to be a "talent competition." This guy posted his parody on Friday.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 05:43 pm
@mason738,
Good idea, but I doubt that'll happen. Just the number of times McCain voted with Bush, 90%, should remove all doubt, but some people do not understand simple math.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 07:47 pm
@blatham,
Hey, Blotham, did that nice lady taking care of you when you had that massive heart attack take away your cigarettes? How do you take care of the tension now, Blotham. Do you look at magazines showing naked Mounted Policemen?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 12:25 pm
@mason738,
mason738 wrote:

That is McCarthyism.

yeah, another wildly successful ultra-rightwing endeavor. like operation intercept and the starr investigation.

like a bunch of dumb mutts chasing a stationary car.

but ol' joe, despite his disgrace in the congress, still has a few fans; like this pitbull in a black dress...

http://www.blackwashingtonmonument.com/files/images/coulter_mccarthy.large.jpg

this... uh, mutt, is not only dumb, but rabid as well. Very Happy

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 04:36 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Ann Coulter turns my blood cold. If there ever was a person on this earth I'd love to give a piece of my mind to...

T
K
O
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 06:32 pm
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

Ann Coulter turns my blood cold. If there ever was a person on this earth I'd love to give a piece of my mind to...

i know what you mean. probably be a waste of time though; seems like anytime someone gives her back a little she starts whining about personal attacks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 06:52 pm
@Diest TKO,
I'd love to bend her over a stump and shred her a new asshole...and when she whined I'd slap her around a little and say "shut up bitch" and then I'd pull out and give her a dirty sanchez and then............... oops....got into a kind of weird zone there......sorry.....carry on...... Embarrassed
Diest TKO

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 10:56 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Shocked ...uh... how about we just tell her off using words in our imaginary encounter...

<backs away slowly to the door...>

T
K
O
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 07:44 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'd love to bend her over a stump and shred her a new asshole...and when she whined I'd slap her around a little and say "shut up bitch" and then I'd pull out and give her a dirty sanchez and then............... oops....got into a kind of weird zone there......sorry.....carry on...... Embarrassed

been doing music for vivid video again bipo?

wa-chkachka-wa-wa-chka-chka.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:06 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Yeah, ain't his violent misogyny cool?
nicole415

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:46 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Now it's OK to point out the rampant A2K misogyny if its defense of the airhead VP nominee?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 03:59 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
I'd love to give a piece of my mind to...

Are you sure?
You dont have much to spare right now...LOL

Sorry, but you set yourself up for that.
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:23 am
@mysteryman,
I guess I'm in a good position to have a sense of humor about these things today. Yeah, why the hell not?

Nice one. LOL

T
K
O
0 Replies