The "NO Bailout" Act

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 02:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Yes, please, because those "big words" really confuse me.

Don't waste your breath on the troll...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

barackman28

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 02:43 pm
@Merry Andrew,
A great post, Merry Andrew. It is time that we bury Adam Smith. I do hope that President Obama resurrects the 90% top Income Tax. One of the pigs is obviously Buffett who is buying things up at the fire sale. I hope you read that he is making an obscene 50 Million a year from his purchase of part of Smith-Barney. If that is taxed at 90%(He certainly does not need the money) that money would go a long way towards helping the poor in the ghetto and giving bady neededmoney to underfunded schools.

Michael Moore should get the Congressional Medal of Honor for his untiring work in putting our country on the right track.
barackman28

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 02:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You are Asian, are you not, CI? Asians are usually not racists.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 02:49 pm
@barackman28,
barackman28 wrote:

One of the pigs is obviously Buffett who is buying things up at the fire sale. I hope you read that he is making an obscene 50 Million a year from his purchase of part of Smith-Barney. If that is taxed at 90% (He certainly does not need the money) that money would go a long way...

I have not read that. Can you provide a source for that? Thanks.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 02:51 pm
@barackman28,
Obama voted the the Senate version of the "rescue" plan that's loaded with more pork, but the premise of the whole legislation is wrong; bailout the gamblers who lost. He's wrong on this one. That was not a wise vote, because any "rescue plan" must by it's very title must help create jobs, not chase money after mortgages that do not have any market demand or known value.

I may disagree with most politicians about individual issues, but I look for who amongst them most reflects my values and ideals. I'm not so ignorant to think any politican will meet my expectations 100%; even my own family and friends do not, and I know factually I don't meet their's.
realjohnboy

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 04:45 pm
The stock market got slammed today by the new unemployment numbers and the decline in industrial roductivity. There was no bounce from the Senate's approval of a new plan that will be voted on (I believe) tomorrow.
This time, as opposed to Monday, it will be approved, I think. For better or for worse, it will get approved. The turmoil in the stock market and the media stories of businesses on Main St getting caught up in the seizure of the credit markets will give the members of the House cover to vote for this.
(Of course, I am a dumb redneck from the mountains of VA with a PHD in nothing, so put me on the "Ignore" list if my opinion isn't worthy).
dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 04:48 pm
@realjohnboy,
I put you on ignore over a month ago Laughing
0 Replies

barackman28

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:53 pm
@realjohnboy,
mreal john boy. Do not be concerned if Dyslexia put you on Ignore. He is Dyslexic anyway and really does not understand very much. You see,real john boy, there is a crowd of cowards on these threads who, if they cannot refute your ideas, dismiss them as unworthy. I can more than hold my own with these cowards of the intellect. But they are scared to death of debate so they hide because they know that despite their illusions of being great thinkers and debaters, they practically soil themselves when they are confronted with evidence they can not debate. We may be on opposite sides of the political spectrum, real john boy, but I will read all of your posts.

0 Replies

barackman28

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 12:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's what I like about you, Cicerone Imposter. You are so fluid. Do you have any principles? If you were in a concentration camp,you would be a stoolie for both sides. Do you have any cojones?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 07:56 am
@barackman28,
It's evident that my posts goes way over your head. Are you related to Palin?
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 09:08 pm
@realjohnboy,
Realjohnboy--What was the Unemployment number for September? Was it 6.1? That's what I read. If so, that was the same as August's Unemployment Number.
0 Replies

mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:55 am
@OCCOM BILL,
I really would not worry about it. The Democrats have done just fine under the leadership of Senators Reid and Speaker Pelosi. It is very difficult to be a member of the House today with all of the forces that can be marshalled against you. The Democrat House members know what they are doing. They will all be re-elected this fall. There is no problem.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 12:21 pm
@barackman28,
barackman28 wrote:

Michael Moore should get the Congressional Medal of Honor for his untiring work in putting our country on the right track.

That's hilarious beyond belief. Who knew douchebag MM posts here as "barackman28"? LOFL.
mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 12:35 pm
@cjhsa,
I agree that Michael Moore is somewhat over the top but it is clear that he doesn't influence as many people as Rush Limbaugh who has told far more lies that Michael Moore has ever thought of.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:21 pm
@mason738,
Michael Moore is Cinderella compared to Palin.
0 Replies

mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:28 pm
@cjhsa,
Michael Moore is but a writer. Palin is possibly the next president of the USA but by the looks of the polls this AM, that is not likely.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 02:51 pm
@cjhsa,
chjsa-
Michael Moore is not dangerous. Barack Obama can change all of our lives but few people know that he is a political hack who was friendly--very friendly with an Anti-American jerk who was a weatherman--namely,Bill Ayers.

The lying two-faced ghetto boy, Barack Obama,said of Ayers--He's just a guy who lives in my neighborhood.

ObamaLIES. Here are the facts-----

l. In 1995, Bill Ayres co-founded the Chicago Annenberg Challenge with a 50 Million dollar GRANT program for the Chicago Public Schools. Ayres selected Obama to be the first chairman of the board of the Challenge, a position Obama held for eight years, until 2003, a period during which Ayres remained ACTIVE with the challenge.

(WHAT/ JUST A GUY WHO LIVES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD? AND WHAT ASPIRING POLITICIAN WHO HAS AN O U N C E OF BRAINS WOULD GET NEXT TO A PIECE OF **** LIKE AYRES WHO HAS BRAGGED OF BOMBING US FACILITIES WHEN HE WAS A WEATHER MAN?

2. Obama launched his political career in Bill Ayres' living room in 1995.

3. Obama and Ayres served together on the Woods Fund Board for three years, beginning in 1999. Jean Rudd provided the Woods Fund money that Alinsky organizer Jerry Kellman needed to hire Obama,

4. But Ayers is just a guy from the neighborhood. But anyone with three ounces of brains who had any political ambitions would have stayed far away from Ayers who was quoted as saying:

"Kill all rich people. Break up their cars and apartments, Bring the revolution home, kill your parents,that's where it's really at"

CHJSA

Obama is a dangerous man who was either too stupid to turn his back on Ayres or is someone who endorses his Anti-Americanism.
0 Replies