Help for an A2K friend... well, advice, really...

talk72000

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:53 am
@roger,
Gravity does have an effect i.e. if you sleep on one side most of the time the blood flow is greater on that side so limbs and boob on that side will be larger and lean outward. Blood flow also increases with hand manipulation especially big hands. Hand manipulation by one of the opposite sex increases blood flow due sexual excitation. Have lover manipulate smaller boob.
0 Replies

Reyn

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 08:03 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Yeah, just so's you know, it's all your fault.

Yes, I know. The weight of responsibility weighs heavily on my shoulders.

This is why I created this global disclaimer so people wouldn't freak out on me and call me a "lying sack of sh*t". You may, or may not, have read it already, or you may, or may not, have seen it at the bottom of my new stories.

Maybe you need such a disclaimer attached to work like this? Wink Laughing
Mame

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 08:37 am
@Reyn,
Reyn, how perfect! I love it. And yes, I should have a disclaimer of my own but yours said it so perfectly I couldn't do one justice. I'll just steal yours and say, "Reyn's Global Disclaimer Applies Here".
shewolfnm

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 08:49 am
god damn Shocked

I thought a2k needed a humor injection but I think it is going to require a bit more then that.

But.. for the record.. cuz we be talking about my boobies here Very Happy They are great. No real growth, no change.. nothing.. it was just a .. way to get attention and get some of that old silly stuff back on here.
But it backfired. I guess.

I miss being able to have these threads around, talking about nothing important and everyone participating.

I miss people KNOWING what threads are jokes and what are not. Sometimes by the person who made it, and sometimes by the opening post.

WTF happened?

If I started a thread about tits, most people would open it 'looking' for the joke. Not any more.
This stiff shirt behavior this site has taken is suffocating and I almost feel robbed in the sense that there is no more.. excitement.. no fun.. no humor anymore.
Its got to be about political boobs, or your posts have to stay on topic .. or other stuffed shirt rules.

Most of the fun people dont even post any more.
I guess we are being rubbed out. But to say so publicly only brings about posts of denying those feelings, or follow ups of " if you dont like it leave'

I miss my a2k.

Im off to play with my tits now.
edgarblythe

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 08:52 am
@shewolfnm,
Need any help?
shewolfnm

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 09:08 am
@edgarblythe,
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9329/tits0zj.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 09:46 am
@shewolfnm,
Jeez, calm down already. I usually get the joke, but I sure didnt get it this time. I had the same reaction as Osso and O'Bill. Like - wtf, here's someone with a serious problem and people are making fun of it? And then three pages later, oh, wait now they're making us look stupid for responding seriously? (Not that I responded, I was just emphathising with Osso c.s...)

So I dunno -- maybe it's not the end of a2k as you know it, maybe y' all just didnt play this one very well?

I mean yeah, if you started a thread about tits, I'd be 'looking' for the joke, unless it was worded really seriously of course. But Mame asking for advice for her friend? And we're supposed to get it because your name is in the tags? C'mon, man.
Bi-Polar Bear

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 09:56 am
@nimh,
I got it right away.... but I'm a geen yus.
shewolfnm

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:02 am
Oh dear.
No sweetie, I was not mad when I wrote that. I was actually sitting here with a half twisted smile on my face writting that.

There were a few points in the opening post that were put there to make sure it sounded like a joke, but oh well. Im not angry. Please dont hear that.

Im .. shocked.. really.. Normally these things would be full of tit jokes, insults and sprinkled with the odd amount of smilies.
but no more.

Oh well.
Played wrong. Quite possibly. And I do apologize Im not trying to be rude, nor am I feeling anger at all. Im not sure I can hang with it any more though.
Im trying.. looooooooord-e-mercy Im trying.
CalamityJane

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:18 am
@shewolfnm,
Well, we're all creatures of habit. Mame had some serious topics lately where she sought advice, so naturally, everyone responded accordingly when she asked for advice again for a friend.

You might want to wait until the election is over for some funny threads -
some may need a good laugh then.
0 Replies

JPB

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:18 am
@shewolfnm,
Hey shew

I think it has a lot to do with tags in the absence of forum categories. There used to be a forum called Humor and another called General where this type of stuff would go. If it was in General it sometimes got moved to Humor by the mods. We don't have categories anymore; we have tags but folks read the title of the thread and may or may not notice the tags.

I caught the joke but only because you and I had a similar convo by email recently regarding the overall seriousness of everything here now. It was an easy leap for me because of that but I never noticed the taglines until Mame pointed to them in a response about three pages in. Folks just aren't all that used to tags yet. It'll happen -- give it time.

Mame has a serious advice thread running currently about her daughter. I think it was natural for folks to assume this was a serious thread for a friend. No biggie -- it all came out in the end and RH bought a round of beer.

Disclaimers, Tags, Title hints ... whatever. Keep at it, it will work eventually.
ehBeth

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:22 am
@JPB,
When I got home last night, about 5 hours after the thread started, shewolf's name didn't show up in the tags (do we all see the same 5?). I couldn't quite figure out what was going on, other than Mame thinking people should know it was funny - so I added humor and humour to the tags. I can still see those two tags - never have seen shewolf in there as a tag at all.

As I re-read it, it's still a bit of a mystery to me how people were supposed to figure out anything about the purpose of the thread. Given the comment about painting, I though it might have been about boomer or soz. <shrug>
Ragman

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:23 am
I sure wish there was ability to PM and functional categories. It would have helped immensely in this circumstance. This way is just anarchy and fragments the feeling of community for me.
0 Replies

JPB

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:25 am
@ehBeth,
Yeah, I thought it was about boomer to begin with too.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:27 am
@ehBeth,
The tags morphed.

when I first hit it, shewolf was tagged. As people hit the thread and tagged it while not understanding it, it got worse...(and shewolf got bumped out)

0 Replies

nimh

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:33 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
OK thats an unfair comparison. You're the Bear.
0 Replies

nimh

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:36 am
@shewolfnm,
OK, fine.

All is forgiven.

Except that I now looked up that Ctrl+Alt+Del comic, which Id never heard of, and have been browsing through its installments for the past hour instead of doing work.

So you still suck.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20030121.jpg
JPB

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:46 am
@nimh,
I just got an email titled, "Holy Cow... Her Jugs Sag Down To Her Knees!" Now if Mame had used THAT title...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 10:53 am
I once belonged to a forum which had as a member a woman calling herself titswobble. The men who conversed with her on the chat just called her "tits."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 11:07 am
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

Except that I now looked up that Ctrl+Alt+Del comic, which Id never heard of, and have been browsing through its installments for the past hour instead of doing work.

So you still suck.

I live to enlighten your life darling..
My work here is done.
0 Replies