Career or Personality Tests

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 08:47 pm
Does anyone know of a site, where I could answer a lot of questions, and based on my answers, I'll be told what kind of careers I'll be great at.

Monster.com has a career quiz but the problem with it is that it doesn't have that many questions, and it only shows 5-6 jobs that I'll like.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,058 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Montana

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 10:49 pm
Here's a googles page with a bunch of them listed.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=career+test&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&meta=
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 11:28 pm
B.C., Just feel lucky you have 5 or 6 choices. Many don't have any. Think which job would give you the most job satisfaction and keep you happy for the longest time as a career. When you pick one or two, go talk to people in that career field, and ask them questions about what they do, and all the pros and cons. Then, go for it!
0 Replies

EETT

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 08:02 pm
i don't think the career personality tests are very good. i just don't think they are going to tell you what your future career is. i think you got to work that out yourself. ask someone..probably your family members..teachers etc

also, there are not many career tests on the internet which are free either. you will find that when you finish doing the test they will give you a very brief summary of your personality and what type of career you might be suitable..then you go t to pay for the rest of the report if you want to read the rest. Sad

stupid i know.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 08:13 pm
EETT, Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies