My penis has a varying girth. Help please.

Raggles

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:35 pm
My penis is not cylindrical along it's length; the middle of my shaft is thicker than below the head and at the base.

Is this a problem? Does it hurt?

Bi-Polar Bear

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:38 pm
@Raggles,
doesn't hurt me. It's your dick
0 Replies

Gargamel

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:38 pm
@Raggles,
It must be amputated immediately.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 01:01 pm
@Raggles,
I can understand your English but not your president nor the future occupant. of the dirty toilet where your biological organ had a free liberty.
But Able to know is a forum which tries to expose the barbaric world or try to teach some innocents to learn some culture.
hope you understand my spontaneious reaction.

Try to pick up some other topic and thereby contribute something constructive.
Request but not curtailing your freedom of speeech.
Rama
chai2

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 03:26 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Ramafuchs, you can tell who raggles president is by the girth of his tool?

wow
0 Replies

kickycan

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:03 pm
@Raggles,
I have heard that chicks find the "anaconda eating a goat" look to be very exotic. You're a lucky man.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:03 pm
@Ramafuchs,
SPEAKING OF DICK HEADS....
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:36 pm
@Raggles,
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor.

I'm sure it's fine (particularly if all of the usual functions are, um, functioning, e. g. you are able to urinate and get an erection -- uh, not at the same time, you know what I mean) but if you're concerned, ask your physician. I'm guessing by "does it hurt?" you mean, does it indicate tendency towards some sort of disease and again I'm not qualified to say so but that might be a good question to ask of your doctor.

I realize you may be embarrassed to ask your doctor but I assure you they have seen and heard it all before and are of course qualified to give you a much more definitive answer than I or anyone else online ever could.
shewolfnm

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:41 pm
@Raggles,
Raggles wrote:

Does it hurt?

have not tried it.
how would we know?

Wink
0 Replies

kickycan

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:41 pm
@jespah,
I thought by "Does it hurt?" he was actually asking whether it would hurt a woman during sex.
jespah

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:43 pm
@kickycan,
Actually, that's a good question -- I wonder if that's what he meant (you may be onto something).

I'd say it probably depends on how wide the widest part really is. I doubt it's wide enough to really hurt a woman but hey, you never know. And no, I'm not asking for measurements or a photography but you may very well be correct in your thought there.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 07:02 pm
Look on the bright side. You don't have to buy any more ribbed condoms.
Bi-Polar Bear

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 07:07 pm
@JTT,
THe Michelin Dick.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 09:29 pm
@Raggles,
Quote:
My penis is not cylindrical along it's length; the middle of my shaft is thicker than below the head and at the base.

Shame, but there actually are people with much worse problems along similar lines.

Legacies come in many forms. Take Lou Gehrig for instance; Gehrig was one of the all-time great baseball players, and is yet chiefly remembered for having a heretofore unrecognized disease named after him. The same may ultimately hold true of SlicKKK KKKlintler.

There are several inherent problems with trying to set the numeric records ala Don Giovanni and make it with literally hundreds of different women over a course of a few years. One is that the first thing which goes straight out the window is any notion of quality; you'll see these guys come home with Marilyn Monroe one night, and then Aunt Jemima (or something like Monica Lewinski which looks like the centerfold of some livestock journal) the next, with the same stupid ****-eating grin on their faces, since it's all really just the same to them.

Another problem in the case of politicians is that they make prime targets for blackmail and manipulation of themselves by conducting themselves like that. Slick couldn't get the simplest kind of security clearance which you'd need to be a janitor or a guard at the gate at any military base in America, and he's supposed to be commander in chief of our armed forces. That's insane. Another problem in the case of liberals particularly, is that it appears to be a vanishingly small step from believing oneself above man's laws to believing oneself above things like the laws of physics and the law of averages. For instance, thinking "I'm a Kennedy; there's no reason on Earth why I shouldn't be able to ski downhill, operate a camcorder, and play football all at the same time, the trees will get out of the way!" Or, in the case of Slick, thinking he could put the make on 50 different women in one day and that all 50 would be happy about it.

Something like that could lead to a psychic problem with taking "no" for an answer and, if we're to believe even a small fraction of what we read, it has. The claim which you read around the net is that the Paula Jones testimony includes something like a dozen different allegations of sexual assault and rape, that Slick has been out of control for a long time, and that a professional organization has been in place to keep a lid on this by means of bribery, intimidation, and whatever else gets the job done, and that this has invariably worked because, in each individual case, you had some poor woman on her own without any real resources up against an organization with the resources of one of the fifty states.

And then there's the problem of VD. Matt Drudge reported (11/2/98) that:

"White House intern Monica Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that President Clinton would cancel dates with her when he was flared with blisters, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned from multiple sources in and out of government..."

Ouch!!! But, bad as herpes or whatever that is might be, TCD syndrome is a lot worse (e.g. http://www.nypost.com/102798/news/5800.htm):

"...The documents also include Jones' description of Clinton's distinguishing characteristic.

'His penis_ was ... crooked and gross. You know. That was the word she used, Jones' sister Lydia Cathey said in a deposition...

My own judgement is that that sort of thing does not come from microorganisms or viruses, but rather from close encounters with doors (in this case, probably a limo door and some chick who, like Paula, didn't want to hear about it), i.e.

Kiss it?? #### YOU, you STINKING PERVERT!!!!
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!

and hence the designation TCD (Tallywhacker Caught in Door) syndrome. As a child I had a cat with feline TCD (Tail Caught in Door) syndrome, and hence recognize the symptom.

And thus we come to the question of Slick's legacy, aside from being the only elected president ever to be impeached in the 200+ year history of the republic. As in the case of Gehrig, I suspect that Clinton's chief legacy will be having a new disease named after him, and that TCD syndrome will come to be known as "Slick Clinton's Disease".
hingehead

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 09:45 pm
@gungasnake,
Did Bill punch your freckle gunga? I can only imagine that's what would lead to your obsession with his willy and sexual dalliances. Most odd.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:09 pm
@gungasnake,
and what shape is YOUR penis?
dadpad

Wed 24 Sep, 2008 01:08 am
@shewolfnm,
I'm guessing air rifle.
hingehead

Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:57 pm
@dadpad,
I'm guessing it has hand grips.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Thu 25 Sep, 2008 08:22 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

I can tell, based on Gunga's syntax and punctuation habits, that his penis is actually inverted.
dlowan

Thu 25 Sep, 2008 08:58 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

shewolfnm wrote:

I can tell, based on Gunga's syntax and punctuation habits, that his penis is actually inverted.

I would have guessed forked.