Do McCain supporters wilfully miss the lies?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:05 pm
@dyslexia,
Quote:
some valid points david but then even a blind pig finds a few acorns.

Glad U liked them, Dys.

I am NOT blind.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:07 pm
I must say, the ignorance of the American people never fails to dumbfound me. I have been saying this since Bush's first election.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
In The Dark Side, Jane Mayer, a staff writer for the New Yorker, documents some of the ugliest allegations of wrongdoing charged against the Bush administration. Her achievement lies less in bringing new revelations to light than in weaving into a comprehensive narrative a story revealed elsewhere in bits and pieces. Recast as a series of indictments, the story It has imprisoned suspects, including U.S. citizens, without charge, holdinMayer tells goes like this: Since embarking upon its global war on terror, the United States has blatantly disregarded the Geneva Conventions.g them indefinitely and denying them due process. It has created an American gulag in which thousands of detainees, including many innocent of any wrongdoing, have been subjected to ritual abuse and humiliation. It has delivered suspected terrorists into the hands of foreign torturers.

Under the guise of “enhanced interrogation techniques,” it has succeeded, in Mayer’s words, in “making torture the official law of the land in all but name.” Further, it has done all these things as a direct result of policy decisions made at the highest levels of government.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 11:08 pm
@dyslexia,
Well, that was his whole point.

That 's the reason that he was advising the Prince.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:49 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You still miss the "message." Go back and "think" if you are able.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 04:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You still miss the "message." Go back and "think" if you are able.

I doubt that its worth the time nor effort.
0 Replies