5
   

How can I find out

 
 
cjhsa
 
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 12:58 pm
who's ignoring me? Very Happy
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 01:15 pm
not me
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  2  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 01:16 pm
@cjhsa,
I ignore everything you post.

BBB
0 Replies
 
JustBrooke
 
  2  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 01:17 pm
@cjhsa,
Not sure you can.

But, honestly , do you really care? They way I look at it, if someone is ignoring me, they probably aren't someone I wanna talk to anyhow. But regardless, I could really care less! This forum isn't my life. And who knows.......I may even have them on ignore too! Very Happy

I love ignore!
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 05:04 pm
Why ignore the village idiot?. Ceej is pure entertainment and thats a welcome break from all the valuable learning that I get from A2K.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 07:45 pm
@farmerman,
I think "the village idiot" is a bit tame for ceej.
Foxfyre
 
  1  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 08:02 pm
I would never ignore CJ. I throw things at him every once in awhile, but I don't ignore him. Smile
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:01 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I think "the village idiot" is a bit tame for ceej.


That and the fact you claimed it for yourself long ago.
JPB
 
  2  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:03 am
@cjhsa,
officially or practically? Mr. Green
0 Replies
 
Foxfyre
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:12 am
CJ is one of those members that can be highly controversial and is judged quite harshly in some quarters. He sometimes makes intentionally outrageous remarks and he is frequently appreciated by those who understand the truth of something he says despite him being completely politically incorrect in the way he says it. I think most, maybe all, of us would miss him a lot if he wasn't around.



cjhsa
 
  0  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:26 am
@Foxfyre,
I'd miss you too dickhead. [Wink]
Foxfyre
 
  2  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:27 am
@cjhsa,
Can a girl be a dickhead?
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:37 am
@Foxfyre,
Depends how politically incorrect you are.
Foxfyre
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 07:44 am
@cjhsa,
Sigh. Well, I guess I'm a dickhead then.
0 Replies
 
Gargamel
 
  4  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 08:23 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

CJ is one of those members that can be highly controversial and is judged quite harshly in some quarters. He sometimes makes intentionally outrageous remarks and he is frequently appreciated by those who understand the truth of something he says despite him being completely politically incorrect in the way he says it. I think most, maybe all, of us would miss him a lot if he wasn't around.






Oh, please.

No **** he makes intentionally outrageous remarks. A lot of us do.

But spare me the contrived poetry of his posts, deep down, sparkling with enlightenment.

The only "controversy" is that there are long stretches where his sole objective is to piss people off. Fine. Clearly, and he will attest to this, I enjoy trying to piss him off.

So, yeah, no fun in clicking "ignore."
0 Replies
 
Joe Nation
 
  4  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 09:19 am
Me.
But, without pushing any buttons.

Joe(don't need no stinking buttons.)Nation
McGentrix
 
  2  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 09:25 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

I think "the village idiot" is a bit tame for ceej.


That and the fact you claimed it for yourself long ago.


See, I would have missed that if you didn't quote it.
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  0  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 03:21 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

Me.
But, without pushing any buttons.

Joe(don't need no stinking buttons.)Nation


Joe (don't need no stinking clue) Neither
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Lola at the Coffee House - Question by Lola
JIM NABORS WAS GOY? - Question by farmerman
Adding Tags to Threads - Discussion by Brandon9000
LOST & MISPLACED A2K people. - Discussion by msolga
Merry Andrew - Discussion by edgarblythe
Spot the April Fools gag yet? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Great New Look to A2K- Applause, Robert! - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Head count - Discussion by CalamityJane
New A2K feature requests. - Discussion by DrewDad
The great migration - Discussion by shewolfnm
 
  1. Forums
  2. » How can I find out
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/28/2021 at 05:52:14