Ike

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 03:31 pm
Ike warned about the military-industrial complex but his namesake hurricane struck the heart of the military-industrial complex - the oil industry in Texas which helped Global Warming by creating doubt and inducing the Bush League Administration to censor scientific reports on Climate Change.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 421 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 05:50 pm
@talk72000,
I saw the pictures in German TV.
nature is the leveller.
King or a homeless will face the same fate.
Oil Industry and Military -industrial complex or anyother mighty powers can concur nature.
Some funny half -informed multi-TOILER PAPER- holders can strive hard with their experience to make the world dumb but they will be spellbound if nature speak the same LANGUAGE:
( I wonder why none of the participants care to air their views in this thread!!!)
Life is not that easy as some wish to picturaize.
Winner takes it all( Nothing to do with Wall street winners)
talk72000

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 09:45 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Conservatives don't like to argue with me and Democrats agree with me so there is no interaction. I am a little extreme in my Bush bashing and write most stuff from the top of my head so I am sketchy and open to some errors in details as memories are not 100% accurate and permanent.
0 Replies