Advice On A BIG Cat Problem

Eva

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 12:55 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Put the new litter box behind the TV in exactly the same spot you found the poop. She's already in the habit of using that spot.

Surround the box with slightly crumpled newspaper (they don't much like that) so she won't be as tempted to go just outside the box. And if she does anyway, it'll be easy to clean up. She'll most likely prefer using the box.

Putting a little of her poop or pee in the box is a very good idea, but not too much. They don't like it when it gets too dirty. (Some are really finicky about this.) I second patiodog's advice about scooping every day.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 01:01 pm
@Eva,
too late... I just found another spot where she was pissing and shitting. I lost my temper and threw her into the woods off the third floor balcony. I feel bad about it.
mismi

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 03:19 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
No you did not.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 03:39 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
If he didn't do it, that wasn't funny.
If he did do it, he shouldn't have written about it.

Either way, it's not very nice.

I'm not liking you very much these days, Bear. Evil or Very Mad
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 04:49 pm
@Eva,
well of course I was joking, and I'm sorry about that Eva...I haven't changed so it must be you.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 04:57 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
At least double the size of the litter box(s) and get rid of any sort of lid or cover.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:20 pm
@gungasnake,
check. now I'm just waiting to see what heppens
shewolfnm

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:42 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
can you plop yourself close to her pissing spot and squirt her with water when she squats... then put her in the litter box?

I dont mean squirt her.. nicely..either.

I mean.. all out water war. The point is to make the pissing spot scary.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:50 pm
@shewolfnm,
when i'm there... but like right now no one's home...we're all doing sa kid's night out at the clubhouse...when we're through with that we're going to a local club to flier cars for a new promotion... the kitty will be alone with Big Puss for 8 or 9 hours...I have a big spray bottle I hit them with when the scratch on the furniture.... she lays her ears back and hisses at it.... she's a feisty little ****... I like that about her... she's really cute.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:02 pm
Sorry, Bear, but I REALLY do not think cruelty to animals is funny. Not in the least.

Be careful posting **** like that. There are too many folks out there that would really do it.
cjhsa

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:51 pm
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

Sorry, Bear, but I REALLY do not think cruelty to animals is funny. Not in the least.

Be careful posting **** like that. There are too many folks out there that would really do it.

Wow Eva - just lost any respect I had for you, if any. Squirt away Bear!

BTW - you must have a shitty TV. That's the problem. Go get a LCD HDTV. If the cat still poops next to it, shoot the cat.
dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:54 pm
@cjhsa,
eat **** and die
cjhsa

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:57 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

eat **** and die

RETARD. Doh!

Seems the far left, including Dys, has their panties not just in a wad but stuffed up their ass over Palin. Happy fall douchebag! Suck wind.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:06 pm
@cjhsa,
I believe Eva was speaking about the throwing the cat off the third floor balcony and NOT talking about squirting the cat with water.

cjhsa

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:12 pm
@caribou,
They always land on their feet.

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:58 pm
@caribou,
caribou wrote:

I believe Eva was speaking about the throwing the cat off the third floor balcony and NOT talking about squirting the cat with water.

Of course.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 09:40 pm
I remember a time before A2K became so humorless. When even black humor or outrageous statements were taken for just that and people didn't get so uptight. I miss those days.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:13 pm
@Eva,
That's the kind of logic that caused people to sue heavy meatl bands because their kids went on shooting sprees.
DrewDad

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:19 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Note to self: do not eat BBQ at Bear's house....
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:22 pm
@DrewDad,
particularly if served teriyaki style...