11th september

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 03:06 pm
It is a pityy that A2k members ignored this event.
I am the only balan person to expose my ignorance with my critical observations.

Smile a while 7 years are behind us.
USA is still in quagmire/culd-de-sack.

Who made this 11th september is a banal question.
But why is the rational question..
Dare to confront me ?
If yes, be civil and polite to educate me for which you accept my regards
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 457 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 03:36 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Mistake me not.
This is a rational observation about 11th september.
http://patriotsquestion911.com/media.html
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 01:27 pm
@Ramafuchs,
11th september is a nasty history nothing to do with criminal mulims but somet6hing to do with barbarions
Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 01:36 pm
@Ramafuchs,
11th september took place only recently.
Never in American history.
laugh a lot and be as you are.
Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 02:05 pm
@Ramafuchs,
And mind you that 11th september so many Germans and indians and other innocent workers/official/officers were dead in the early morning not in the night like iraq's( islamic) citizens.
Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 07:59 pm
@Ramafuchs,
A quote
"he events of the past seven years have yielded a definitive judgment on the strategy that the Bush administration conceived in the wake of 9/11 to wage its so-called Global War on Terror. That strategy has failed, massively and irrevocably. To acknowledge that failure is to confront an urgent national priority: to scrap the Bush approach in favor of a new national security strategy that is realistic and sustainable -- a task that, alas, neither of the presidential candidates seems able to recognize or willing to take up."
-----------------------------------------Andrew J. Bacevich ----------------------
cjhsa

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:22 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Dude, you're such a loser even the Democrats won't come in here and support ya. Go away.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:23 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Don't say it is Muslim barbarism or islam terrorism.
The pure barbarism and terrorism which You find below is nothing to do with Muslims or islam.

The Afghan government, human rights and intelligence officials, independent witnesses and a United Nations investigation back up their account, pointing to dozens of freshly dug graves, lists of the dead, and cellphone videos and other images showing bodies of women and children laid out in the village mosque.

Cellphone images seen by this reporter show at least 11 dead children, some apparently with blast and concussion injuries, among some 30 to 40 bodies laid out in the village mosque. Ten days after the airstrikes, villagers dug up the last victim from the rubble, a baby just a few months old. Their shock and grief is still palpable.

For two weeks, the United States military has insisted that only 5 to 7 civilians, and 30 to 35 militants, were killed in what it says was a successful operation against the Taliban: a Special Operations ground mission backed up by American air support.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/08/world/asia/08afghan.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

This sort of "collateral damage" is an ongoing modern nightmare, which, unlike dead Amish girls or school shootings, does not fascinate either our media or, evidently, Americans generally. It seems we largely don't want to know about what happened, and generally speaking, that's lucky because the media isn't particularly interested in telling us. This is one reason the often absurd accounts sometimes offered by the U.S. military go relatively unchallenged -- as, fortunately, they did not in the case of the incident at Azizabad. Nonetheless, the Bush administration has been more than willing to accept "collateral damage" as an everyday matter in pursuing its Global War on Terror.

Of course, it matters what you value and what you dismiss as valueless. When you overvalue yourself and undervalue others, you naturally overestimate your own power and are remarkably blind to the potential power of others -- you underestimate them, that is. This might be said to be a reasonable summary of the short, bitter history of the Bush era.
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/174975/slaughter_lies_and_video_in_afghanistan
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:29 pm
@Ramafuchs,
Shortly after 9/11, Osama bin Laden's manifesto was printed in various newspapers. In it, he explained what he was trying to accomplish with his actions - to force the West to adopt Islam. Therefore, your statement that 9/11 is unrelated to Islam is false.
Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 08:41 pm
@Brandon9000,
The title of thread is about 11th september but not about 11th september 2001-
Moreover sir, I seriously doubt about the super power of a guy like binladen to wreck the world with 19 Soudhis.
I am still making research about the death of JFK.

In my above quote i had exposed non-muslim terrorism..
I am not a muslim nor an unpaid advocate of any terrorism whether sponsored by corporate one or initiated by individuals.
0 Replies