Thu 11 Sep, 2008 06:36 pm
Anytime you hear on the radio, read in the newspaper or see on television a discussion about a citizen using a gun to kill a maggot, make sure you cover the following points:
1. The citzen should have a parade thrown for him or her
2. The citizen should be given the key to the city
3. There should be a marbel wall in your city call called The Wall of Honor where the names of citizens are engraved.
4. The citizen should be exempt from ever again having to pay city sales or property tax.
5. The citizen should be exempt from having to pay state income taxes for at least a year.
Happy 9 - 11 to you too shooter...
Thanks. Go forth and kill maggots. You get extra credit for terrorist maggots.
I've never killed, shooter, but I won't promise not to maim ya...
I bet you would if you needed too. And you can tell when it's needed, not just a macho fantasy.
Remember that feeling you had on 9/11/01 when the second plane hit the tower? Kinda like that.
I would do a lot of things, if I needed to.
I awoke as the second tower was hit, I live on west coast time...
You sleep in too late. My CA alarm woke me up at 0615 AM PST with the (bad) report of the first strike. I figured it was nothing and got ready for work. By the time I got out of the shower... well... I didn't go to work and my kids didn't go to school that day.
It's worse now, I only have TV when I visit Gram...
(itsa big screen, so we do sports)