I'm a teacher and I want to do a master.

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 03:29 pm
Hi everybody, I am a teacher and I want to do a master degree in something that is more wanted in private section.

I need some guidance regarding this.

Thanks everybody.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,604 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 04:23 pm
@navigator,
Navigator -
I have never known what area of the world you are in, much less what country in that area, or whether you live in a big city, small town, or countryside. I don't know your academic interests, or any other interests, or what fields would be useful to have a master's degree in where you live. If you already have a college or university degree, what field is it in? Are you still interested in that field, or would you like to change fields?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 05:01 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't mean to push you to tell precisely where you live, navigator... but to give us a bit of a clue. If you are a teacher, what sort of subjects do you teach. Do you wish to specialize more?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 05:14 pm
@navigator,
I'm glad you specified masters DEGREE.....because I have a full schedule right now...
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:39 am
@navigator,
Thanks ossobuco, sorry for that . Well, I live in the Arab Gulf Countries ( if hear of them ) . I teach chemistry to high school. I know that I love chemistry, and computer stuff.

What I'm looking for is a degree that would enable me to make more money, when I think to quit teaching.

Currently, I have only a bachelor degree in teaching chemistry.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:05 am
@navigator,
Thanks, that helps us. Good that you love the chemistry and computer stuff.

Wondering if you could get a masters in IT, perhaps with an emphasis in its relation to science, chemistry in particular.

I'm a fool about IT myself, but maybe someone else here who knows more will see this question and have some advice.
0 Replies