How absolutely telling that the liberal posters here all talk about the disastrous results of Republican rule and no one gives a single example. This is precisely what I'd expect of you. I would bet that 90% of your accusations wouldn't stand up under calm, objective scrutiny.
Let's see.. I'll make a simple list to start with...
1. We have an administration that thinks secrecy is good in a democracy. It refuses to submit to oversight in almost every instance.
2. The politicization of the hiring and firing in the Justice Department
3. A go it alone approach to the world that has alienated much of the world and squandered any good will we got in response to terrorist attacks.
4. A foreign policy that allowed North Korea if not drove them into reactivating their reactor and testing a nuclear device. They were years if not decades away from any centrifuge project that could produce enough fissile material.
5. Torture or the perception of torture.
6. Invasion into the medical decisions of individual families to the point where the President is willing to fly to DC to sign legislation to do just that.
7. Corruption by the Republicans when they were in power, including attempts to discourage and prevent investigations of that corruption. (Any party that stays in power for too long is subject to this.)
8. Going to war but not being willing to pay for it with taxes or even ask the citizens for any sacrifice.
9. An economic policy that failed when Reagan tried it and is failing again.