Obama Blew off the troops Redux

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:46 pm
Obama Blew off the troops!!

Obama is not qualified to be the next president of this republic!

parados

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:53 pm
@H2O MAN,
You missed the update H20MAN..

Quote:
Update: Via a reader, here is an AFP photo showing Senator Obama and the brass at what appears to be Bagram. This should validate the Snopes photos above.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:55 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

You missed the update H20MAN..

Did you miss this comment?

Quote:
This guy is DANGEROUS!! He and his willing and able lap-dogs in the drive-by media are painting a picture of him for Americans that is a complete facade, not one bit like the REAL B. Hussein Obama. What is really sad is the vast number of people who have bought the lie hook, line, and sinker.
He is NO FRIEND of the American Warrior, and he would be among the very worst CinC's we've ever had.
GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC!!
JTT

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
This from a "person" who voted for GB, twice.

As of Sept 14, 2006

Quote:
Forgotten soldiers

George Bush has yet to attend a single military funeral.

His visits to the wounded soldiers being treated in VA hospitals have been minimal"just enough to keep me from being able to type, “George Bush has yet to visit the soldiers wounded in his wars.”

He visited Iraq one Christmas. It was one of his staged, tightly controlled photo ops, where among other things he only came into contact with soldiers who’d been vetted in advance and would say and do the right things. He and his entourage left shortly after they’d finished shooting their footage.

The administration still has a strongly enforced embargo on photographs of returning flag-draped coffins. They claim this is to spare the families’ feelings. When, in all of human history, have the families of those who died in honorable combat been consoled by having their loved ones brought home in obscurity, ignored by the government that sent them to fight? This is why we, and most of the other nations of the world, have ceremonies of public remembrance for those who’ve served in our wars.

The administration’s patent unconcern for the families of soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan would be enough all by itself to cast doubt on their explanation for why they treat our dead like desaparecidos.

http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/007997.html

Perhaps, knowing how skillful you are at research, you could find out how many funerals in total GB has attended, how many trips has he made to Walter Reed, .
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
Just the usual crap from you without any knowledge or willingness to check out the facts..

The original email was retracted by the author
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/07/Military_blog.Obama_072508w/

As for the comment you asked if I missed. It doesn't exist on the page you linked to so of course I missed it. Do you always make up the crap you post?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:17 pm
@parados,
Your desperation is showing.
JTT

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Your mendacity is stunning, but yet, it's totally in keeping with Republican values.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
Democratic Desperation.

Obama is toast!
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
from water on the brainman
Quote:
Re: parados (Post 3386174)
Your desperation is showing.

as is your stupidity
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:29 pm
@kuvasz,
On Obama:
Quote:

"What is really sad is the vast number of people who have bought the lie hook, line, and sinker.

He is NO FRIEND of the American Warrior, and he would be among the very worst CinC's we've ever had."

Electing Obama president would be the epitome of stupidity.
boomerang

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
What is an "American Warrior"?

Does he mean soldier?
hamburger

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 09:19 am
@boomerang,
http://www.americanwarrior.com/images/logo_w_word.jpg

http://www.americanwarrior.com/

Quote:
After half a century of packaging gas compressors, Reagan Equipment Company consolidated its compressor activity in a separate company known as American Warrior Inc. At American Warrior we continue the Reagan tradition of quality and reliability and have an experienced and dedicated staff to service our customers. Our gas compressor rental fleet is expanding continuously to meet the needs of the customer and gas industry.

American Warrior has built a reputation as one of the leading gas compressor packagers in the United States. Using conservatively rated industry recognized components, our engineers design each unit for durability and ease of service. American Warrior will repackage your existing unit, saving your company time and money.
boomerang

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 09:27 am
@hamburger,
Wow. Thanks for clearing that up, hamburger. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get an answer.

But now I have to wonder why Obama is no friend to one of the leading gas compressor packagers in the United States.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 09:34 am
@boomerang,
A true American Warrior. Click on the image for details.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/H2O-1.jpg
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 09:39 am
@hamburger,
Ooops. So this isn't about waterman's career in the Salvation Army at all ...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:01 am
@H2O MAN,
My brother is a General in the Army; he should be recieving his second star sometime in the near future. I know a few things about true American soldiers, including the fact that their job is to defend the Constitution and keep their personal political opinions personal. Maybe that's why this guy calls himself a warrior instead of a soldier -- it doesn't sound like he knows much about soldiering.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:02 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

Mabye thats why this guy calls himself a warrior instead of a soldier -- it doesn't sound like he knows much about soldiering.

You are a disrespectful idiot!
boomerang

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:18 am
@H2O MAN,
I wasn't talking about the man in the video I was talking about the man who wrote that Obama is no friend to the American Warrior. Get a grip.

It is important to note that in the video about Michael Moonsoor it was repeatedly noted that he put his country before himself. I imagine that he didn't publish his political opinions but severed his country no matter who the Commander in Chief was.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:23 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

I wasn't talking about the man in the video I was talking about the man who wrote that Obama is no friend to the American Warrior.

My apologies.
boomerang

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:31 am
@H2O MAN,
S'okay. That was a great video, thanks for sharing it.

I apologize for writing "severed" instead of "served" in my last post. My keyboard is sticky and I keep catching typos but caught this one too late to correct.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Obama Blew off the troops Redux
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/03/2024 at 09:03:04