Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 04:00 pm
@realjohnboy,
As do I.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 10:27 am
@Seed,
Seed wrote:

hey guys I dont know if the box was sent out or not, but it has not arrived here yet.

Hi Seed, had a technical delay (ran out of money due to an unforeseen medical occurrence), but I'm sending the package this week. Sorry for the delay, hope everything is a-ok

Cheers
Cyclo
Seed

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 01:46 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
no worries at all man. I can wait Smile
Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 03:05 pm
@Seed,
Hi Seed,

Finally got paid and got ahead on bills. I feel bad for the delay and want to apologize to those who sent stuff to me to send to you; I got caught up with some bad stuff going on in my life and this fell to the side for a while.

The package has been sent; Hopefully you'll receive it pretty soon. There's an interesting mix of stuff in there; I included some books and if you like them I have a lot more I could send ya that I've already read.

Cheers
Cycloptichorn
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 08:17 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Yayyeeh, it got shipped!

Cyclo, you're okay? Is the bad stuff gone? Hopefully all got resolved, you're
such a nice guy, nothing bad should happen to you.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 11:31 am
@CalamityJane,
It was unexpected medical expenses. Nothing to be shocked or worried about, just a trip to the emergency room for an asthma attack in my family. Set me back more than 1.5k once you count the medicine I had to buy. For a few months it's been eating a lot of soup and trying not to stress out about money, I don't like being behind on bills.

The insurance was like a 5% off coupon. Frustrating as hell.

But now everything is cool, I sold off some dross floating around the place and the finances are back in order and the asthma is under control.

Cheers
Cycloptichorn
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 11:36 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Poor timing for such an attack on your finances. Do you need us to apply for a bailout for you?

BBB

Wink
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:18 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
im all excited Smile
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:37 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I sold off some dross floating around the place...

I'll bite. What is "dross?"
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:01 am
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:
I sold off some dross floating around the place...

I'll bite. What is "dross?"

Technically it's scummy metal left after soldering or smelting. But it's also used sometimes to denote extraneous or wasteful leftovers from something else too. In this case I had a few tools I no longer needed and some old video games.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:27 am
Hey guys!

I just wanted to say that I got your package last night. You all are so awesome! I can not start to tell you how thankful I am for you guys. You are a huge portion of my support chain and without you I don't know what I would do sometimes.

Thank you everyone who sent something. You have no Idea how much it means to mea. I really truely do love you all.

Especially you, Roger Wink
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:47 am
@Seed,
Seed wrote:

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say that I got your package last night. You all are so awesome! I can not start to tell you how thankful I am for you guys. You are a huge portion of my support chain and without you I don't know what I would do sometimes.

Thank you everyone who sent something. You have no Idea how much it means to mea. I really truely do love you all.

Especially you, Roger Wink

Awesome!

Let me know if you like the books and I'll send more.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:44 am
@Seed,
Yipee! Glad it got to you before the holidays. Enjoy working on the project for your daughter. Very Happy
0 Replies