Blue screen of Death

kiran11

Mon 9 Jan, 2012 02:09 am
@dagmaraka,
i think ur system is affected with unexpected threads , if u have no prob yet u can format
0 Replies

holysoul

Wed 28 Mar, 2012 03:06 am
try repairing your o/s with vista Cd/dvd....when you boot the computer...:!
0 Replies

Krumple

Wed 28 Mar, 2012 03:46 am
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

My computer decided to flip me off three times today with The Blue Screen.... each time it said something else.... unfortunately it was too quick to write anything down. I only know it mentioned "kernel" once....if that's of any help.

each time it restarted and is running ok, but naturally i'm nervous about it. I backed up my entire computer today (after the 2nd blue screen), so I'm not that worried about data, just the puter itself. I'm leaving in a week, which doesn't leave me much time should repair be needed. Anything I can check myself to see where the problem might be? Thankee.

dagmaraka if you haven't found a solution yet, I know what it is. You have a bad stick of ram. You should run memtest86 to be sure, but I am more than confident from the things you have discribed in your posts on this thread that it is a bad stick of ram.

http://www.memtest86.com/

It's a simple process of burning the program onto a disc and allowing it to run after your system reboots. Make sure to change your bios setting to allow booting from the CDrom before any hardrives. If you have any questions about how to set that up, let me know.
0 Replies

JosephObrien

Fri 13 Apr, 2012 04:21 am
@High Seas,
Some day my PC relented hardware and software problem,it may shut down or crash suddenly. So this problem occurs,window will sometime to display blue screen and system have been shut down sudden that some running problem damage.
0 Replies