I'm naked.

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:22 pm
Let's all get naked and rub ourselves all over the new furniture! Who's with me!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 5,369 • Replies: 29
Topic Closed

sozobe

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:24 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:
I'm naked.

Prove it.
kickycan

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:25 pm
@sozobe,
Show me how to use the quote function first.

<rubbing ass on the sofa>
sozobe

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:28 pm
@kickycan,
I just hand-do it. (Er.) I did that on the old A2K though, I'm just a freak. (Er.)

I just type out bracket quote equal sign "person's name" bracket [copy and paste text] bracket backslash quote bracket. AKA:

Code:[quote="kickycan"]yaddayadda[/quote]

(I hand-typed the "code" stuff too. Total freakazoid.)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:29 pm
@kickycan,
Quote:
Show me how to use the quote function first.

<rubbing ass on the sofa>

like this.
0 Replies

kickycan

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:36 pm
@kickycan,

Sozobe wrote:
I just hand-do it. (Er.) I did that on the old A2K though, I'm just a freak. (Er.)

I just type out bracket quote equal sign "person's name" bracket [copy and paste text] bracket backslash quote bracket. AKA:

That's kind of a pain.

Hey, what's with the "-2" on the first post of this thread? What does that mean?
sozobe

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:39 pm
@kickycan,
It's +1 now.

Some voting going on I guess.
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:58 pm
I just cleaned in here!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:01 pm
@kickycan,
Means ya may hafta come hang out with the rest of us undesirables and ne'erdowells, Kick...

(they don't like yas)
0 Replies

martybarker

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:28 pm
@kickycan,
Kicky!, is that really you??? Didn't you know one of the new features was live webcam??? Didn't you get that notice?
kickycan

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:57 pm
@martybarker,
Webcams?! Finally! Now I don't have to hang from that stupid tree in your yard to see you anymore!
Mame

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 09:52 pm
@kickycan,
Oh sure, peeping on martybarker when I've been sitting here naked all the time. great. I'm voting thumbs down on you, bubba.
martybarker

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 09:56 pm
@Mame,
Don't worry Mame, when he's finished here I'll send him up your way. It shouldn't take him long to get there.

PS, ask him about his great ass massages.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 09:59 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Oh sure, peeping on martybarker when I've been sitting here naked all the time. great. I'm voting thumbs down on you, bubba.

Well, there are still at least of dozen of us watching you, Mame. We got this drive-in movie thing going here -- lawn chairs, coolers filled with beer, pretzels, and, of course, telescopes and binoculars. So, don't be putting your clothes on just yet.
dagmaraka

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:01 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
i understand everything, but.... pretzels? why would anyone buy pretzels....
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:08 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
Quote:
Well, there are still at least of dozen of us watching you, Mame. We got this drive-in movie thing going here -- lawn chairs, coolers filled with beer, pretzels, and, of course, telescopes and binoculars. So, don't be putting your clothes on just yet.

Yeah? So what am I doing right now, huh?

(Hey, psst! Ditch those losers and come on over, but don't bring the pretzels - I'm with Dag on that).
0 Replies

kickycan

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 11:40 pm
Martybarker,

I must say, your buttocks are, in a word, sublime. I gotta go, but don't worry, I promised you a breast massage and a breast massage you will get. I'll be by as soon as I take care of this Mame situation. Your breasts won't have to wait long to get the love and care they so richly deserve, I promise.

0 Replies

kickycan

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 11:42 pm
Mame,

I didn't realize you were naked over there. How could I miss that? I would ask that you place the blame where it belongs, on the new A2K interface, as it briefly confused and disoriented me. Yeah, I was confused, that's what happened. Yep.

Now then...

<picks up the "naughty paddle">

Can I make it up to you with a nice gentle ass-paddling?
Mame

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 11:50 pm
@kickycan,
Sorry, Kicky, what was that? I've been watching the swimming competitions and then someone knocked at my cabin door and I had to throw on a negligee and deal with him. Why don't you go massage some breasts then bring your naughty paddle over in a bit?
Rockhead

Thu 14 Aug, 2008 11:53 pm
@Mame,
dayam, and I got excitipated by the whole thong thing...

(I must be gettin' old...)

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies