meeting my stepmother

Thu 10 Mar, 2022 02:58 pm
I first met my stepmother at the age of 6, I was pretty nervous about meeting her, but turns out it was really great, she was very kind/ happy and was patient with me {I have mild CP}. I could not have asked for a loving stepmother to my brother and me. We lived in an awesome condo when I was a boy up to about 14. We saw my dad and her every other weekend; it was a blast!! eventually she was comfortable, so was I that every so often she saw us boys naked... only when we showered though. but it made me happy and gain confidence too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,658 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Thu 10 Mar, 2022 03:56 pm
@Timmyboy9,
what's your point and how old were you?
glitterbag

Thu 10 Mar, 2022 04:17 pm
@Mame,
Well, he likes being naked and believes it's a confidence builder.
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 10 Mar, 2022 04:43 pm
Goody for you!

When my daughters were young they would run out buck naked and dance and sing I'm naked! I'm naked! Like it was some big project. I just said Goody for you!
0 Replies

Timmyboy9

Thu 10 Mar, 2022 07:50 pm
@Mame,
Hey there Mame,, she did this during a span of a couple years, 8, 9, and 10 years old. She only watched and talked to me while I was in there. just a nice motherly thing to do, my own mom does not know and still doesn't know about it..
0 Replies