http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26143098/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,632 • Replies: 26
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 08:47 pm
I believe it should be up to the contractors to determine if an animal is in peril or not.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:45 am
Yeah... what do scientists have to do with it?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:52 am
Bear
Just another step in the Republican Party's plans to deregulate the government and transfer most of it's functions to the private sector. Started with Ronald Reagan, the second worse U. S. president.

Why? Private sector profits, mostly the financial sector.

BBB
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:03 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Yeah... what do scientists have to do with it?

You mean the same scientists that declared the spotted owl endangered?

The same scientists that declared the redhorse fish extinct?
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/InNews/extincthorse2005.html

The same scientists that declared the coelacanth extinct?
http://www.austmus.gov.au/fishes/fishfacts/fish/coela.htm

The same scientists that declared the Solenodon Cubanus extinct?
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-108186013.html

The same scientists that declared the Harlequin frog extinct?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060518180012.htm

The same scientists that declared the greater dwarf cloud rat extinct?
http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2008/05/02/rat.html

So, if they can declare animal species extinct and be wrong, why do you assume they are infallible now?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:05 am
Re: Bear
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Just another step in the Republican Party's plans to deregulate the government and transfer most of it's functions to the private sector. Started with Ronald Reagan, the second worse U. S. president.

BBB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. effing commie. bpb - you sure know how to draw these losers out of hibernation!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:05 am
i believe the mantra is better safe than sorry.

another reason i hate bush. on top of dozen and dozens of others...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:07 am
Bush haters really need to form a support group, meet once a week, get up there and admit their silly addiction, and try to move forward.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:08 am
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB, you need to embrace your hallucinations.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:08 am
And what's the valid reason for taking them off the endagered species list, in your opinion, cj? They don't have any meat on them for food, nor fur/skins for clothing. Shooting them is purely for sport. Is that a good enough reason?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:09 am
cjhsa wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. effing commie. bpb - you sure know how to draw these losers out of hibernation!

losers....so I see.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:14 am
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

So the double digit inflation, the double digit unemployment, the long gas lines, and the general poor state of the country under Carter was better then what we had under Reagan?

What world are you living on?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:30 am
mysteryman wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

So the double digit inflation, the double digit unemployment, the long gas lines, and the general poor state of the country under Carter was better then what we had under Reagan?

Hmmmm.... and the booming economy was worse under Clinton that it what we have now under Bush?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:33 am
littlek wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

Hmmmm.... and the booming economy was worse under Clinton that it what we have now under Bush?

Did I say that, or even hint at that?
Dont read into my words. Read what I wrote, nothing more.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:38 am
Yes, you didn't say it. I said it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:40 am
Clinton's booming economy was the Dot Bomb bubble and nothing more.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:42 am
littlek wrote:
Yes, you didn't say it. I said it.

Then how does that have anything to do with what I wrote?
Your response made no sense.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 09:19 am
cjhsa wrote:
Bush haters really need to form a support group, meet once a week, get up there and admit their silly addiction, and try to move forward.

Um, there is a suuport group for Bush-haters--it's called the United States of America.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 09:20 am
In your dreams kool aid drinker.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 09:22 am
cjhsa wrote:

It is very similar to an addiction. Don't forget to include Karl Rove and Cheney in the group name, maybe the "Bush Rove Cheney haters support group." After all, they believe Bush is just the dumb dupe that carries out the wishes of the brains of this operation, and that is the "high level operative," the evil Karl Rove. Oh yes, don't forget Darth Vader, Dick Cheney, of evil capitalistic, greedy oil men known as Haaaalibuuuurton, ooh, if that doesn't send chills down anyone's spine. It is probably a worldwide conspiracy, with rich Jews at the root of it all.

Hey, I think I stumbled into something, Jeremiah Wright could probably explain the whole thing to them, just invite him as guest speaker for the group every week.
0 Replies