Remembering Noddy24, Always

Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 07:35 pm
@jespah,
Strange. I had a wee old man yestersay ring the doorbell - he was tiny, really tiny, couldnt walk well and in need of some TLC methinks, farmer from up the road on a real old tractor - he needed 20p's for the phone coz he had to phone the bank. I didn't have any, so invited him in and let him use the landline and call and try and sort out a cheque for £33 - which was heaps money for him. We talked a little after. He was wonderfully sweet. Kinda made me think of Jill...not sure why... I dunno - tough day, maybe she sent him. Maybe I'm just batty. Prolly. Made me happy too.

Tired - bed.

Nite A2K.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 04:45 am
She must be cruising through....... I was opening the refrigerator door this morning and Noddy's image crossed my mind. There's no connection really, just she was with me for a moment.. then gone.

Joe(funny old existence)Nation
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 05:49 am
I have been dealing with some "stuff" lately. While I was getting all morose and sorry for myself, I thought of Noddy. A few words out of her, and she would have put everything in perspective. Damn, I miss that woman!!!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 08:32 am
Do you suppose it's the coming of spring that has us all thinking of Noddy? Although spring is hardly in the air here, where it's been brutally cold. The night sky is crisply clear. As a result the sliver of moon the last few night shines fiercely. I suppose "shines" and "fiercely" would both conjure up images of Noddy.
sozobe

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 08:34 am
@Tai Chi,
Good point. Also just spring itself -- she was always one to rejoice at the lengthening days and first signs of spring.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 10:09 am
@Tai Chi,
Strange a?

Thismorning I went outside and took this... it was stunning outside. I grabbed holda the crutches and off I toddled into the garden

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC07066.jpg

Jan 28th 2008

Noddy24 wrote:

Izzie--

I'm in a bit of a rush this morning, but I wanted to give you a suggestion for a pagan funeral gesture.

Plant spring bulbs--ASAP.

When my mother died, we planted crocus on her grave and distributed crocus bulbs to friends and far-flung family. The next spring flowers were blooming in my mother's memory in Ontario, Michigan, New Jersey, several places in Pennsylvania.....

Crocus are a bit chancy because the local wildlife thinks they taste delicious. Snowdrops and daffodils are more likely to last.

meanwhile DadPad was calling out to Noddy and this thread was going along...

she's kinda always around ...
jespah

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 10:12 am
@Izzie,
Beautiful.

She's always here. I bet she'd look at the snow (and the fact that I've seen robins) and say that robins did not get the instruction manual that said they were supposed to wait for the thaw.
Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 10:23 am
@jespah,
Gosh... could hear Noddy actually saying that Jes Smile <smiling>

0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 07:12 am
Thank you for the rain Noddy.

Earth mother and Goddess....... I salute you.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 06:39 pm
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC08143.jpg
Izzie

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 06:57 am
@Izzie,
i miss you Jill - so much - i wish i had your strength and wisdom, i wish i could talk to you ... not just in my head... i wish you were here
mismi

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 07:07 am
@Izzie,
((Izzie))
jespah

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 05:38 pm
@mismi,
I wish you coulda seen it, Jill. I bought a stability ball because of you, yanno.
Izzie

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 06:31 pm
@jespah,
Oh jes.... I just talked about Noddy on your thread - she's channelling girl - she's watching over you and will be shining a little more brightly tonite for you. Very Happy

Talk to her and tell her everything when you get a quiet moment.

Sleep well and hugs to you and RP. xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 08:41 am
Getting ready to travel seas again Noddy. Hard to believe we're nearly a year on. Strange feeling - just felt a gentle touch on my shoulder, distant friend keeping me strong ... tears started - shouldn't be tearful, not sad - happy times here and to come. Life is good. I miss you Jill - thanku for bringing folk into my life, guiding me in the right direction - I believe you still are.

mm25075

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 01:00 pm
@Izzie,
mm25075 likes this!

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 03:41 pm
@Izzie,
Always.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 11:11 pm
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more,
From these our interviews, in which I steal
From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne'er express, yet cannot all conceal

A year on...

can that really be. It is.

I miss you so much - but still feel you around. When I tire " I swear I can feel you poke me in the ribs with your crutch telling me to get on with it. I smile each time. I can visit my thread and hear your words - that will always be. You are not gone.

Happy days right now Noddy - I think if you were posting - you'd be saying the most wonderful little quips about all the people who are meeting and greeting. Its fabulous.

I think you'd be very proud of many follk here who still listen to your wisdom and impart your words to those who need them.

I looked at the moon tonite..... as I do every nite - and talked to you for a bit. Smiling now. Missing you always. So glad you are a part of my life, albeit the bright moon in the sky.

Holding my dominion.

I miss you and Thank You Always. xxxx
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 03:30 am
Yes, a year. Held the book in my hands yesterday. Doesn't make me cry to look at it any more. I saw a pic of you recently, you were grinning magically. I feel you are still.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 03:56 am
@jespah,
Read the handwritten notes again, looked at the photos from NY, remembered the talks we had - it's all still like yesterday
0 Replies