Is politics is made in USA?

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:54 pm
you have not in the least improved your ability to express any complex idea coherently in English.

How about educating the participants like me with crtical view?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:00 pm
People, including quite a few others than just me, have frequently attempted to get you to explain yourself more clearly, so they'd have a clue what you are on about. If you cooperated at all, there might be an opportunity to help you to improve your expression in English. Instead, you just come out with more gibberish, and often act as though you think you have been insulted. It's not the fault of anyone else here that you can't or won't make the effort to make yourself understood.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:04 pm
People, including quite a few others than just me, have frequently attempted to get you to explain yourself more clearly, so they'd have a clue what you are on about. If you cooperated at all, there might be an opportunity to help you to improve your expression in English. Instead, you just come out with more gibberish, and often act as though you think you have been insulted. It's not the fault of anyone else here that you can't or won't make the effort to make yourself understood.

You are a Guru in training. Yes?

is it English?( No)
If you are fed up with my English just ignore.
Regards without remorse.
Rama
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:06 pm
OK, clown, i'll be happy to ignore you.

And you can return the favor by not commenting on any of my posts, which you have frequently done in the past, when they were not addressed to you and made no comment about you.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:09 pm
I have a better hobby than degrading myself to denigrade other's language.
Regards
Rama
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:15 pm
WOT

I suppose that's mean and take it back right away. But communication progress is slow on this front.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 07:16 am
didn't one of the other german posters offer to translate for him if he wanted to post in his native tongue?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 09:52 am
It certainly couldn't be any more incomprehensible than what he currently posts.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:00 am
Rama´s native language is not German.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:16 am
Saab: most of the veterans of A2K who are contributing here know this fact; however, as he has been a German resident, married to a German and has worked there, he does speak German. McGentrix may have been misinformed or wrote that last entry quickly.

Also, putting aside these issues of Rama's language and logic ability (or lack thereof), the original contetion made is false. World politics are often discussed on A2K and Rama has been involved in many of those discussions. Regardless of whatever topic to which he's participated, he always thumps the same drum (e.g. America sucks, and I'm a Gandhian Communist). The subject of any thread is irrelevant to him as his message remains the same. There's often a cut-and-paste to avoid using his own words, but he never seems to comprehend what he's pasting and sometimes it's not even in support of the side he's touting politically.

What I perceive here PERHAPS is his intense jealousy of American lifestyle and a resentment of USA being the remaining superpower. However, what should be made clear by me here is that any pointed political and social criticisms are welcome contributions providing the language used (or at minimum, the logic used) is understood by the majority or even by a plurality. Otherwise it is just considered more noise.

Lastly, it is an unneccesary and fruitless task to separate threads by world politics and USA politics. The task load of an A2K moderator is heavy enough without such a senseless burden.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 05:41 pm
Comrades keep cool or throw me out of this podiumif you are fed up.
No personal villification please
I am here to air my critical views.( I also have nice opinions about the people around the globe)

OPolitics is not made in USA alone.
That was my view when I started this thread.
Most of you speak many languages.
I speak only rubbish.
I always cut and paste which reflect my views.
I care a lot of other critical views.

Rama fuchs
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 06:52 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
I care a lot of other critical views.

No you don't. At the first hint that anyone is critical of your use of language, or of your ideas, you start whining that people are focused on superficialities and not on the "truth," your opinions obviously being the only truth you recognize.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 07:50 pm
Why are all you people trying to reason with a crazy person? Rama is an extra from the cast of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He is very happy posting to himself and I'm happy to let him.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 10:54 am
Sorry
Excuse me
Pardon.
Only those who uphold their views are popular in this forum.
Unlike in Der Spiegel or Times of India or any xyz forum .
Able to know is a forum to teach uneducated barbarians like me.
But it is not the case.

I regret
Repent for my views.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 10:57 am
I am ready to quit this forum without any anymosity or anger but with much agony.
I am a old abuzzer and not an abuser.
Teach me English if you can
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2008 01:13 pm
The global innocents know that Politics are rotten to the core.
European politics is no better.
Nor the politics of mine.
Danke
Namskar
Rama
0 Replies