Why I Like Bush (and why he's smarter than liberals)

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:05 pm
"They're smart enough to figure out whether they're going to drive less or not. The consumer is plenty bright, Mark. The marketplace works. People can figure out whether they need to drive more or less. They can balance their own checkbooks. I think people ought to conserve and be wise about how they use gasoline and energy, absolutely. But my point to you, Mark, is that, you know, it's a little presumptuous on my part to dictate to consumers how they live their lives. The American people are plenty capable and plenty smart people and they'll make adjustments to their own pocketbooks. That's why I was so much in favor of letting them keep more of their own money, you know? It's a philosophical difference: Should the government spend their money or should they spend their own money? And I've got faith in the American people."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 985 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:07 pm
Yep, don't misunderestimate the man, he was smart enough to let Cheney pull his strings...

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:09 pm
He has faith in America. Something you and your left wing garbage scow totally lacks.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:11 pm
You know where I sit politically, do ya, shooter???

(I'd like an answer, consult the cat if ya like...)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:12 pm
I really don't care. I like Bush. Not everything, won't give him a pass. But blaming him for everything, as the left intends to do, is a load of ****.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:13 pm
I am not the left, but idiots are idiots, take that however ya like...

Rock
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:15 pm
I hope you're addressing someone else. At least that's how I'll take it, and how you should hope I do.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:16 pm
ain't nobody but me and you here, but

OK.

:wink:
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:18 pm
Re: Why I Like Bush (and why he's smarter than liberals)
cjhsa wrote:
That's why I was so much in favor of letting them keep more of their own money, you know? It's a philosophical difference: Should the government spend their money or should they spend their own money?

How much of their money has he spent in Iraq?

That you think this is a good quote that reflects well on W is, well, appropriate.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:24 pm
As I've said a fuckign bazillion times before, Iraq was long overdue. If you don't agree, you're a dope smoking smelly Al Gore loving hippy.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:28 pm
This thread is useless without facts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:29 pm
Or with monkeys.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:31 pm
9 out of 10 monkeys are smarter than their equal number of kool aid drinkers.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:35 pm
cjhsa wrote:
As I've said a fuckign bazillion times before, Iraq was long overdue. If you don't agree, you're a dope smoking smelly Al Gore loving hippy.

Why was Iraw long overdue? I am one that doesn't agree and I do not meet the requirements as stated above.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:36 pm
cjhsa wrote:

You amuse me in much the same way as Sam Kekovich. You'd be so much more funny if you were trying for hyperbole and humour, rather than being serious, and if they didn't let you play with guns.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:37 pm
The fact you don't understand international relations or military strategy isn't really a surprise, after all, you are canadian.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:38 pm
Weaker and weaker go the arguments....

Nothing new here.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:40 pm
cjhsa wrote:
The fact you don't understand international relations or military strategy isn't really a surprise, after all, you are canadian.

Does that mean that you don't have an answer to my question?

Are you a reader of minds to know what I do or do not understand? Are you jealous that you can't be a Canadian?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:53 pm
GHWB chickened out and buddied up to his Saudi friends, who told him he couldn't go to Baghdad.

W did it. He has balls. But not big enough to cut ties with SA altogether.

How old are you Int? Did you not see the constant attempts by Hussein to make fools of us and kill our airmen and women? Maybe the news up in the great white north is different than down here.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 08:56 pm
cjhsa wrote:
GHWB chickened out and buddied up to his Saudi friends, who told him he couldn't go to Baghdad.

W did it. He has balls. But not big enough to cut ties with SA altogether.

How old are you Int? Did you not see the constant attempts by Hussein to make fools of us and kill our airmen and women? Maybe the news up in the great white north is different than down here.

You have still not provided a valid reason.

My age is inconsequential to this thread.

Ooohhhh.... attempts to make fools of you. That should be reason to kill women and children.

Actually, we receive much the same news as you do. Perhaps we just have a clearer picture than you do. I think that most Americans do too.
0 Replies